New Vestroia - The Bakugan Battle!
Welcome, Log In and Have Fun ^^
Welcome, Log In and Have Fun ^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i need you opinion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

i need you opinion Empty
PostSubject: i need you opinion   i need you opinion EmptyTue May 05, 2009 4:36 pm

i wrote my own song what do you think here its is its calles superstar
its hard to be a superstar when you are being ignored and not getting notice you want to become one it might be crazy but be brave to do it sometimes it might be hard to be one or you just afraid to be a superstar would you change who you are or be the same listen to your heart to tell what it says i dont knew if i can if i can i can be one these voices in yoiur dreams telling you can do it walking down the street thinking to do that jo will will work hard to be a superstar everyone has their own thing to do its all about you if you need help ask have the courage to do your duty can we make it come true just keep on working hard tp become one keep on doing it yeah so they can notice who you are dont forget you have your friends family teachers beside you all the time remember that. what do you think i need your honest opinion the end.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Avid User
Avid User
Gin

Bakugan
Bakugan Field: 41
Chance's Left: Five Chance’s Left

i need you opinion Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need you opinion   i need you opinion EmptyTue May 05, 2009 5:29 pm

Before I read it, I recommend you separate it into appropriate verses. It's not much of a song out of song format.

-Gin-
Back to top Go down
Shun
Site Admin
Site Admin
Shun

Bakugan
Bakugan Field: 3
Chance's Left: Five Chance’s Left

i need you opinion Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need you opinion   i need you opinion EmptyTue May 05, 2009 5:32 pm

Yes, i agree with Gin.
Back to top Go down
https://gundam.rpg-board.net

i need you opinion Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need you opinion   i need you opinion EmptyWed May 06, 2009 10:03 am

okay i do that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

i need you opinion Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need you opinion   i need you opinion Empty

Back to top Go down

i need you opinion
Page 1 of 1