New Vestroia - The Bakugan Battle!
Welcome, Log In and Have Fun ^^
Welcome, Log In and Have Fun ^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roxas and Leonidas

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thanny
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Thanny

Bakugan
Bakugan Field: 41
Chance's Left: Five Chance’s Left

Roxas and Leonidas Empty
PostSubject: Roxas and Leonidas   Roxas and Leonidas EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 3:38 pm

Note: This is a crossover between Kingdom Hearts, Soul Eater Bakugan. I don't own anything.
Theme Song: This is War
Artist: 30 Seconds to Mars
Here is a link to the song that with Kingdom Hearts' Roxas, Axel and a few others: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMymxu931L0
Pls don't post on here till I am finished. I will let you know when I am. _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-Doom Dimension-

Grrrrr. What's going on?....I don't understand.....I feel like I am hollow inside.... Like I am nothing.... Why?..... I must escape this hell hole to find out.... GRRRRRAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Twilight Town-

A young blonde boy with a black coat was fighting black creatures. He was with a red headed man. The blonde kept fighting the darkened creatures. The red head help him out. The blonde used a large key that was yellow at the handle and silver for the neck and tip. The red head used black and red circular like weapons called chakrams. The dark creatures were destroyed. "Well, that's the rest of them. Ready to go to our usual spot Roxas?" asked the red head.

"Sure." said the blonde.

Back to top Go down

Roxas and Leonidas
Page 1 of 1