New Vestroia - The Bakugan Battle!
Welcome, Log In and Have Fun ^^
Welcome, Log In and Have Fun ^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

listen Up.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NeoDraco
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
NeoDraco

Bakugan
Bakugan Field: 3
Chance's Left: Five Chance’s Left

listen Up. Empty
PostSubject: listen Up.   listen Up. EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 7:00 pm

1st, Ant, quit acting like a jerk to everyone. You're whining about our brawl is just irritating. Also, when a Mod tells you to do something in your brawling profile, do it. By not doing you show that you have no respect for the rules and other members of this site. And if a Mod and Admin have a profile covered, don't butt in. We have more important business than trying to explain cards to you. Moving on to the other person, DPOA. When Mods and Admins tell you do change something in your Rp profile, do it. Don't argue, pout, whine, etc. And just because certain rules apply on other sites doesn't mean they apply here. And Ant, one last thing. Just because you're a Mod doesn't mean you have the right to tell people what they can and can't do. Other Mods are on an equal level with you and you have no right to boss them around.
Back to top Go down
Ant_432
Ultimate User
Ultimate User
Ant_432

Bakugan
Chance's Left: Four Chance’s Left

listen Up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: listen Up.   listen Up. EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 8:57 pm

1. I'm not trying to boss anyone around
2. Kite thinks that he's a king of everything and he actually dared to say that he has more rigts than any other mod!!!! And even told Shun to buttout when he was trying to help!!!! I think Kite is the one that needs to learn to respect other mods and admins!!!
3. Just because shun chose you to be his helper, it does not mean that you have to complain about me asking for as much respect as any other mod! But noooooooooooooo!!! They just say that I'm some guy who knows nothing!!!!!!! Well, guess what, I have 6 web-sites and 2 forums!!!!! And I just might know more about real discipline than any of you here!!!!! Again, Kite has no respect for anyone, and you guys tell me to stop complaining!!!! I won't stop, until you and Shun teach him a little respect!!!

P.S. If Kite is such a "great mod", then how come you won't make him an admin then???
Back to top Go down
Shun
Site Admin
Site Admin
Shun

Bakugan

listen Up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: listen Up.   listen Up. EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 9:05 pm

Ant and Kite just take a break.
Back to top Go down
https://gundam.rpg-board.net
Koga
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Koga

Bakugan

listen Up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: listen Up.   listen Up. EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 9:16 pm

ANT, Shut the heck up. You're lucky we can't swear on here, you'd be tramatized for life. And no I didn't. I said I was higher than you. And yes, ant, You are a cocky little brat, and i'm being a bit cocky because I hate dealing with little twirps like you. So SHUT UP and stop giving everyone a hard time. I feel like I'm dealing with a 3 yr. old. And guess what. It's true.
I told Shun to butt out. I had it covered, and I have reason to be upset with him. So you don't have the right to get into that personal business either. Do what you're told and stop being immature.
Back to top Go down
NeoDraco
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
NeoDraco

Bakugan

listen Up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: listen Up.   listen Up. EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 6:53 am

1: Ordering another Mod around...right...
2: The reason Kite was so violent during that time was because you and DPOA were getting him mad.
3: I really hate to say this, but man you started it. And Kite does respect other peoplr, but I doubt anyone will respect someone who whines like a toddler.
P.S. That's Shun's call. He created the site, not me.

Oh and Ant, I happen to have a few sites under my belt as well. But they were shut down when their creator just left. And one more thing...nah I won't say it. You're just not worth it anymore. I've tried reasoning, but you just won't listen. And out of the 100+ users we have, currently you are acting like the youngest one of us. That's sad when over 100 people have more maturity than a Mod. Kite had his reasons for getting on to you. All you need to do is accept you messed up and move on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

listen Up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: listen Up.   listen Up. Empty

Back to top Go down

listen Up.
Page 1 of 1