New Vestroia - The Bakugan Battle!
Welcome, Log In and Have Fun ^^
Welcome, Log In and Have Fun ^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Vestroia Chronicles

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anna
Avid User
Avid User
Anna

Bakugan
Bakugan Field: 41
Chance's Left: Five Chance’s Left

The Vestroia Chronicles - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vestroia Chronicles   The Vestroia Chronicles - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 4:59 pm

Chapter 18: Light and Water

"RAAAAAAAAA!!!!" yelled Myst while he was running towards Lyta. Lyta dodged the little attack of Myst's and silently sent out her haos hynoid. "Hehehe..." said Lyta. Even though Lyta was a haos brawler, she still seemed to be a little evil at times.

"Now! Hynoid! Get ready! Ability card activate! BRIGHTLIGHT!" said Lyta. Hynoid jumped up in the air and the ability card burst around it in a surge of electricity and light. Myst was almost blinded by the powerful ability card.

"Grrr.... RA!" yelled Myst. He took out his aquos frosch. "Ability card activate! AQUOS!" said Myst. Activating an ability card BEFORE the bakugan was completely sent out?! That was almost unheard of!

"GO FROSCH!" yelled Myst. He threw out the frosch and the ability card was still flying through that air. It landed perfectly on the ability card and the card burst into a giant wave of water just like Lyta's ability except another attribute. "RAAAAAA!!!!" said Myst. Lyta and Myst definately didn't like eachother. And it really showed.

"GRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!" the hynoid let out a fearsome growl and it landed on the ground like a bold of lightning. "HA HA HA!" said Lyta.

"Let's rock!" exclaimed Myst. His frosch was surrounded by a shield of water just like Myst used to have before anna broke the necklace. "Dang. That thing is powerful...how would I...Wait a second! Ah ha!" said Myst to himself. He pulled a card out from the card pouch hidden under his robe.

"Now all I have to do is get him on that card..." said Myst.

All of a sudden, Myst started running away from the arena! "What in the name of...What the heck are you doing you little...Ra!!! You can't run away from the competition you coward!" said Lyta who was now enraged. She was so mad that she started running toward Myst!

"Perfect." said Myst to himself. "Come back here you idiot! You've always been like this!!!!!!" exclaimed Lyta. "Ha ha!" said Myst. He jumped over a giant crack in the floor which seemed to appear out of nowhere. The dimension was now coming alive! No more blankness! A cave ceiling started to form on the roof. Well, I think it was the roof. "What the!?!" said Myst but he kept running.

Now the whole dimension was starting to form. It looked like a cave made out of white marble. It was beutiful, but Myst didn't have much time to enjoy his surroundings. He kept running.

"NOW!" yelled Myst. He jumped over another crack. While he was in the air, he threw down an ability card on the floor. "Gate card set!" yelled Myst.

"What?" said Lyta. Her and hynoid landed right on the gate card. Myst jumped up and signaled for frosch. He shot an ice bullet all the way from the other side of the cave. Before Lyta and hynoid knew it, they were trapped on a gate card that was surrounded by a giant wall of ice.

"HEY!" yelled Lyta. "Now! Ability card activate! MINEFIELD!" exclaimed Myst. "Now then, minefield eliminates all standing bakugan on a gate card. I think you know what that means!" said Myst.

"You have no idea how much I HATE YOU!" yelled Lyta. A series of mines formed a circle around hynoid then they exploded. Hynoid was sent soaring in the air and landed on the ground right by frosch with a thud.

"Now frosch! Make an ice cave around the hynoid!" Frosch did as he said. The wall melted around Lyta and she was standing there enraged. Hynoid was covered by a giant dome of ice while Myst was standing on a rock with a grin on his face.

"You have improved Myst..." said Lyta. "I know!" said Myst who was now so proud of himself as to defeat his rival from long ago. "Way to go Myst!" said Leegan and Anna. Hiita ran over and hugged him and Myst blushed.

"Ha ha!" said Hiita. "Well? You're gonna join out group now, right?" said leegan. "Yes, but the battle isn't over yet." said Lyta. "HA HA HA HA!!!"
Back to top Go down
Dan0
King/Queen Of Bakugan
King/Queen Of Bakugan
Dan0

Bakugan

PostSubject: Re: The Vestroia Chronicles   The Vestroia Chronicles - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 5:00 pm

Wow and one more thing the next thin you post post all the chapters in if you can
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokemonindigo.com
Anna
Avid User
Avid User
Anna

Bakugan

PostSubject: Re: The Vestroia Chronicles   The Vestroia Chronicles - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 5:03 pm

Dan0 wrote:
And One Advice Do not post to much or you'll get banned and I just want to say don't Spam
I can't post 29 stories? Or I'll get banned? What the...So I'll just have to make The Vestroia Chronicles 2?
Back to top Go down
Dan0
King/Queen Of Bakugan
King/Queen Of Bakugan
Dan0

Bakugan

PostSubject: Re: The Vestroia Chronicles   The Vestroia Chronicles - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 5:05 pm

If you post like three times like you did the last time you might get banned
Back to top Go down
Anna
Avid User
Avid User
Anna

Bakugan

PostSubject: Re: The Vestroia Chronicles   The Vestroia Chronicles - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 5:12 pm

How will I get banned? I don't know when to stop so I won't get banned.
Back to top Go down
Dan0
King/Queen Of Bakugan
King/Queen Of Bakugan
Dan0

Bakugan

PostSubject: Re: The Vestroia Chronicles   The Vestroia Chronicles - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 5:15 pm

Just post a post at a time like I do or post the whole story
Back to top Go down
Anna
Avid User
Avid User
Anna

Bakugan

PostSubject: Re: The Vestroia Chronicles   The Vestroia Chronicles - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 5:17 pm

Ok Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Avid User
Avid User
Anna

Bakugan

PostSubject: Re: The Vestroia Chronicles   The Vestroia Chronicles - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 5:19 pm

Chapter 19: Just a diversion?!?

"I can't believe you fell for it you fools!!! HA HA HA! That whole little battle you guys had with me before was just a diversion to keep you busy while i finished powering up!!!!!" said Lyta with a sinister look on her face. "You mean that this whole entire battle we just had was FAKE!?!" said Leegan.

"Well, no. It wasn't fake, I just wasn't working my hardest. He he." "GA!!!!! I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!" yelled Myst who ran towards Lyta with lightening speed. He tried to throw a couple punches at her but she dodged them every time.

"Wait until you see my true form Myst." said Lyta. "What the heck are you talking about?!?" said Myst. "Well then, I guess i will have to explain. You see, when i betrayed you and decided to work for naga, he gave me a special power that I can fuse with bakugan in order to obtain their power. I have merged with a few, and I have come up with a fusion bakugan!!!" exclaimed Lyta.

"A WHAT BAKUGAN!?!" said Hiita. "A fusion bakugan. A fusion bakugan is created when two bakugan are born between the cores at the same time in the same place. Then they fuse together and create all sorts of weird creatures. I've seen pyrus and ventus ones, I've seen darkus aquos and haos fused together, and one time I even saw a darkus tigrera and a ventus skyress morphed together. Now THAT was creepy. I'm a little different though. I am one of those fused bakugan, but, I'm not a bakugan fused with a bakugan, I'm a HUMAN fused with a bakugan!!!!!!!"

"And she said the tigrera and the skyress thing was creepy..." said Anna.

"So, I bet you can guess what that means!!! You don't get to battle my bakugan, you get to battle ME!!!!!!!!!!" said Lyta.

"Well, they got what they asked for. He he he." said a mysterious voice.
Back to top Go down
Dan0
King/Queen Of Bakugan
King/Queen Of Bakugan
Dan0

Bakugan

PostSubject: Re: The Vestroia Chronicles   The Vestroia Chronicles - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 5:19 pm

You are welcome(Meet me in the chat room for more information)
Back to top Go down
Anna
Avid User
Avid User
Anna

Bakugan

PostSubject: Re: The Vestroia Chronicles   The Vestroia Chronicles - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 5:26 pm

Chapter 20: Legendary Bakugan!?!

"HA HA HA! You are so foolish. I can't believe you actually fell for my little trick! I didn't take acting school back on earth for nothing! HA HA HA!" said Lyta, whose voice was beginning to sound scratchy as she started to glow. Why was it that every time something weird occured someone started to glow? I mean, it's kind of cool when someone starts to glow...one time...but this is stupid!!!

"HA HA HA!" said Lyta. She held out her arms and light gathered into two lightning filled spheres in both of her hands. Then she clapped them together and created a loud clap of thunder. Then it started to rain. In a cave! Wow, this is getting a little freaky.

"WELL, IT SEEMS AS IF YOU PASSED ALL THE CHALLENGES IN THE LAST PORTALS, BUT THIS ONE IS LIKE NO OTHER!" said Lyta. Leegan and Hiita were standing on the sidelines of the battle arena that suddenly appeared out of nowhere and looked like it was made out of lightning. Another clap of thunder echoed around the room.

"RAAAAA!!!!" Lyta made another lightning filled sphere except this one was bigger than the others. She jumped up with bolts of lightning from her feet propelling her up off of the ground. She twirled around in the air and threw the giant ball of lightning on the ground. It burst open and an extremely loud crash came from it. it was like a thousand windows breaking at once with ten loudspeakers amplifying the noise. In fact, it was so loud that all the kids except for Lyta were shoved up against the wall.

Everyone's ears were ringing after the crash. Lyta was standing in the middle of the broken sphere which had left yellow crystals in the ground forming a circle. The weird thing was, that's what the Bright Light ability card does... But only when a bakugan has harnessed it's full power.

"Wow... Lyta must be powerful." thought Anna. Myst was on the other side of the field surprisingly still standing unlike everyone else. Myst was determined to get Lyta. That was a fact. Myst sent out his aquos hynoid and threw it in the air. it popped up and let out a furious roar. "ROOOAAAAARRRRR!!!!!" Actually, I made a mistake. Myst AND his Hynoid were both determined to destroy Lyta.

"HA HA HA! MYST, I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU. YOU ACTUALLY THINK THAT YOU CAN BEAT ME? WRONG!!" Lyta raised her hands up in the air and all the yellow crystals in the ground raised up as well. Lyta moved her hands in a motion that was so quick that Myst's head was spinning at a mile a minute as he was watching Lyta.

"THIS ONE IS CALLED SEE THE LIGHT!!!" said Lyta. "YA AND THIS ONE"S CALLED NOT GONNA HAPPEN!" yelled Myst. Myst jumped on the back of his hynoid and the hynoid started to fly through the air! This is INSANE! "OH YA!" said Myst. He pulled out an ability card from his pocket. It almost seemed as if he had this whole thing planned from the beginning. "IT'S TIME THAT YOU GO DOWN, LYTA!" "Um...Myst... Behind you." said Anna.

"HOLY!.." Before Myst could finish his sentence he was blown to the other side of the arena by a thunder blast from out of nowhere. Myst had not realized it but as he was talking Lyta was charging up her ability.

"That's it!" said Myst. He got back up on his hynoid and retrieved the ability card that he dropped on impact. "RRRAAAAAAAAAA!!!" He started charging towards Lyta and he threw the card up in the air. It went up about 50 feet and then burst into a million shards of glass.

"Now then! Hynoid! I want you to.."

"Ability card activate! Updraft!!!" said Wynn who interrupted Myst. She already had her ventus dragonoid out on the field. With a look of determination in her eyes, she got on the dragonoid's back and flew it up next to Myst. The ability card activated and the dragonoid took off at the speed of light towards Lyta. The dragonoid then tried to claw Lyta but she started morphing into a bakugan!

"NOW YOU FINALLY GET TO SEE MY TRUE FORM!!!" exclaimed Lyta. A ball of light appeared around Lyta and she burst out with another loud crash. What the heck!?! This was like no other bakugan Anna, Leegan, Hiita, or Myst had ever seen before. It had glowing eyes and fangs. It's pure white coat had gold markings on it. It's claws were like those of newly polished swords. It wasn't a tigrerra, and it wasn't a hynoid. This bakugan was unlike any other. It had a crown upon it's head and four wings, two on each side, on it's back. It's tail had an arrow on the tip that was silver, and it's claws were the same color. But the most noticeable thing on it was the crown... It had six white jewels on it and was engraved with some kind of markings. it was one of the three legendary bakugan of vestroia trapped inside some little human girl who somehow harnessed it's power. It had a look of fear and anger in it's eyes.

"Wow... It's beautiful.." said Hiita. "Anna and Myst didn't care how beautiful it was, they were still going to take it down.

Anna charged at the bakugan. "Anna! Wait!" said Leegan. "What the heck do you want?" said Anna. "If that bakugan is trapped inside of Lyta, we can't hurt her too much because it might harm the bakugan. And we don't even know what type it is. We can't kill it!" "True... This is gonna be harder than i thought..."

Anna only had to think for a second before she came up with a plan. And this one's gonna be good.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Avid User
Avid User
Anna

Bakugan

PostSubject: Re: The Vestroia Chronicles   The Vestroia Chronicles - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 5:26 pm

Dan0 wrote:
You are welcome(Meet me in the chat room for more information)
Ok. I'm going to stop at Chapter 20. I'll finish the rest tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Dan0
King/Queen Of Bakugan
King/Queen Of Bakugan
Dan0

Bakugan

PostSubject: Re: The Vestroia Chronicles   The Vestroia Chronicles - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 5:28 pm

Okay good
Back to top Go down
Shade
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Shade

Bakugan

PostSubject: Re: The Vestroia Chronicles   The Vestroia Chronicles - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 11:20 am

Dan, stop mini moding.
And no, you will not be banned for make loads of posts, there is only so much you can put in a topic. :l

-Shane
Back to top Go down
Dan0
King/Queen Of Bakugan
King/Queen Of Bakugan
Dan0

Bakugan

PostSubject: Re: The Vestroia Chronicles   The Vestroia Chronicles - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 11:56 am

Fine and sorry
Back to top Go down
Anna
Avid User
Avid User
Anna

Bakugan

PostSubject: Re: The Vestroia Chronicles   The Vestroia Chronicles - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 2:22 pm

Shadow wrote:
Dan, stop mini moding.
And no, you will not be banned for make loads of posts, there is only so much you can put in a topic. :l

-Shane

Ok. Thanks Shane! I was making sure because I don't really want to seperate my story. It'll be too confusing.
-Anna
Back to top Go down
Anna
Avid User
Avid User
Anna

Bakugan

PostSubject: Re: The Vestroia Chronicles   The Vestroia Chronicles - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 2:28 pm

Chapter 21: Aurix

"Alright...If I just combine these two cards then... HIITA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!" said Anna. Hiita finished looking for whatever she was looking for in her backpack. Then she started to charge towards Lyta!

"Hiita! No!!! Are you insane??!!" exclaimed Leegan. Hiita didn't listen. She was just like Anna. When she got mad, no one could tell her what to do.

Anna immediatly jumped up on the back of her dragonoid and started flying towards Hiita to try to pick her up. "Is she crazy!?!" said Leegan to himself. Myst called back his hynoid but there was no answer. Hiita kept running towards Lyta. Out of the corner of her eye, Anna could spot something behind her in the distance. Was it hynoid? She hoped so because she needed hynoid as part of her plan.

"HYNOID!!!" called Myst. But there was still no answer. Lyta started to charge up a lightning blast. Myst was now yelling at the top of his lungs for hynoid but there was STILL no sign of it. Anna swooped down to pick up myst but Lyta shot a lightning bolt at them and Myst was knocked down with a bang.

"HA HA HA!!! HOW DO YOU LIKE THIS, MYST? YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN NEVER DEFEAT ME!!!" Lyta roared and started charging at a rapid pace towards Myst who was still lying on the ground. Lyta was so quick so it was hard to keep up with her.

"Myst!" said Anna. She flew over to him and dragonoid picked him up with it's claws just as Lyta was about to try to hit him with a flash ability.

"Where did Hiita go!?!?!?!?" asked Leegan from across the field. "I have NO idea. But wherever she is, I hope whatever she's doing will help us somehow!!" said Myst. Lyta mumbled something and then started to charge up another sphere filled with lightning. She suddenly started screaming at the top of her lungs. Or, roaring for that matter. But the roar was so high pitched that it sound like a lady's scream.

A cloud of dust surrounded Lyta so it was hard to see what was going on. Finally, the dust cleared and there was Hiita, riding on the back of Hynoid and carrying an activated ability card in her hand. When the dust fully cleared, it revealed Lyta standing there wrapped in chains.

"She must have gone behind us when we were battling." said Myst.

"Yep!" said Hiita. "I let you guys distract Lyta while I went around and activated my ability card!" The hynoid growled. Except this time it was a growl of victory and not anger. Hiita stood on the back of it with a look of pride and victory in her eyes.

"Hiita! Thank you soooooo much!!!" said Anna, who ran up and hugged her. Pretty soon it turned into a group hug and Hiita struggled to get out. Finally she said, "Guys, i know i saved you, but I have one request." "Ya?" said Leegan. "Stop...choking...me..." said Hiita. "Oh. he he.." Everyone backed away from her and there was a feeling of awkwardness between the kids.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! YOU DEFEATED ME!!!" screamed Lyta. She quickly morphed back into her human form. But this time the bakugan inside of her was separated when she morphed.

"I am Aurix the legendary bakugan of the haos dimension." said the beast who was now standing next to Lyta. The jewels in aurix's crown had turned from white to blue which meant she was calm now. "I am so sorry for what i did back there..." said Lyta. "It's ok. We forgive you." said Anna. "And I am sorry too, Aurix." said Lyta. "That's alright." said Aurix in a calm woman like voice.

All of a sudden, the cave dissappeared and everything turned blank again. But nothing echoed this time. Even though everything was blank, there was still a weird feeling of peace and comfort in the room because if Aurix's presence. Aurix meant gold in the native dragonoid language. "Hey... Lyta." said Leegan. "Yes?" "You and Aurix wouldn't mind joining our group, would you?" asked Leegan. "Not at all... Not at all." said Lyta. "I'm in!" said Aurix. "Awesome! Now we have one more member closer to defeating Naga!"

With that, Skye came down and teleported the kids back to the next dimension. Darkus.

"Darn it!!!" said a voice. " Say what?" said another. "They passed the haos dimension!!!" "WHAT!?!" said the first voice. "Man... the boss is gonna be mad..." said another. "Well, looks like there gonna' be facing us soon." said the first voice again. "They won't stand a chance! HA HA HA HA!!!" said the mysterious voice.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Avid User
Avid User
Anna

Bakugan

PostSubject: Re: The Vestroia Chronicles   The Vestroia Chronicles - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 2:39 pm

Chapter 22: The Shadow Brawlers

Flying through the portal so many times eventually got annoying after awhile. I mean, it was like going on the superman ride at six flags seven and a half times. The half time equaled going through the stupid portal right now. Not too many people got to experience the so called "thrilling" ride of going through a portal to another dimension, but it was almost as important as riding to school in your parent's car when you did it as much as the kids did.

"This is sooooo boring." said Hiita with a yawn. "Tell me about it." said leegan. The kids eventually it the bottom. they were so used to it that they even landed on their feet. In fact, Leegan learned how to do a front flip then spinning around like a diver off of a diving board while exiting the portal. There wasn't much time to admire Leegan's stunts considering they were in the most hostile dimension of the six attributes and they had a limited amount of time to prevent themselves from getting killed.

The dimension was purple and black. It was another cave except it looked like it was made out of tar and rock. there were skulls on the wall behind the kids and there were fossils imbedded in rocks that used to be prehistoric bakugan. It was an interesting dimension but awfully eerie.

"Well, isn't something spectacular supposed to happen right now? Like, a hydranoid out of nowhere, a freakish girl with white hair in a room filled with total blankness, a fused bakugan with a crown, a ravenoid high on vestroia brand Monster drinks..." said Leegan. Lyta felt a little insulted by the second statement but didn't say anything. "I don't know... Maybe we should just keep walking." said Lyta. But with that something weird DID happen. Something swept past the kids and no one could identify it. it looked like it was wearing a cloak of some kind. It looked like a humanoid, but you really couldn't tell whether it had a tail or not because it went by so fast.

It swept past everyone again but then stopped in the middle of the room that the kids were in. It sure looked human, but it was hard to see it's face because it was wearing a hood. It had a black cloak on, with ancient markings and the darkus symbol on the front. But what was it? Or, WHO was it?

"I am Daark. Leader, director and king of The Shadow Clan." said Daark in a creepy whisper. "And I am Deimon. Second in command." said a figure who appeared out of the darkness. "I am Aara." said a girl who was hiding in the shadows. She came out and stood next to Daark and Deimon was on the other side. Aara was wearing a black dress that had fake wings on the back. She was holding a bakugn in her hand and had two others in a pouch on her waist. Deimon was holding a scyth in one hand and had a baby darkus ravenoid on his shoulder. His hair was white while everyone else's was black. They all looked like a gothic rock band that just woke up out of bed because they had so much make-up on.

There was one more figure in the shadows. He was just standing there. Not moving at all. Then one of his arms appeared. He snapped his fingers and a whole entire swarm of darkus dragonoids started flying from the back of the cave towards the kids. Then the mysterious figure snapped again and a rare white dragonoid came out from the back too. He was pure white with black markings and silver horns and a silver tail tip. He was beautiful, but fierce.

The mysterious figure in the back of the room pulled a sword out of his cloak, which was now visible because he had stepped out into the light a little further. He pulled back the sword, then quickly pointed in the direction towards the kids. The huge swarm, lead by the dragonoid, started flying even faster towards the kids. They were doomed. But Anna had another plan. And this time, she was REALLY going to use it.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Avid User
Avid User
Anna

Bakugan

PostSubject: Re: The Vestroia Chronicles   The Vestroia Chronicles - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 2:45 pm

Chapter 23: Lord Darkus

All of a sudden the dragonoids stopped right in front of the kids, almost breathing on them. Anna noticed that the mysterious figure in the shadows drew back the sword which made the dragonoids hault. Everything in the room was silent. The Shadow Brawlers were just staring at the kids. Finally the mysterious figure fully came out of the shadows. He just stood there silent until he lifted his arm and all the dragonoids immediately shifted to one side of the cave. Then he gestured towards the white one and it came toward him and bowed low.

"This is creepy, huh..." said Anna to Leegan, but Leegan was so focused on the mysterious brawler that he didn't respond. It almost seemed as if everyone except Anna was hypnotised by the shadowy figure.

All of a sudden the figure quickly lifted his hand in the air and all the dragonoids roared. He looked more powerful then all the dragonoids in the room combined and then evolved.

The brawler was wearing a full black cloak with no markings on it, just the darkus symbol on his right shoulder. He was wearing a mask, but it was hard to see the full detail because he also had a grim reaper-like hood on. And as a plus, it was dark in the cave.

The brawler dropped something on the ground and the white dragonoid backed up. Actually, EVERYONE backed up. Except Anna. She stayed in the same place, confused and wondering what the guy was doing. That was a big mistake. There went her plan, out the window.

"Crud... So much for my plan..." said Anna to herself. Everyone in the room, including the Shadow Brawlers, all sensed that something was going to happen, and they all looked terribly afraid. The shadowy brawler stood there for a moment until he mumbled something.

"Darkus reaper..." he said. Then he laughed a small and almost silent evil laugh to himself. "STAND!" he yelled.

There was a huge gust of wind that blew everyone back in the room. The darkus reaper transformed from his ball form. he was bigger than any reaper Anna had ever seen before. His eyes were like white lasers and his scyth was like a a giant mirror that shot dark energy from it. The reaper moved at a very quick pace, but with absolutely no sound at all. He was also a rare. he was reversed. His skin was dark purple and his markings were black. His scyth had a white handle and a silver blade. His wings were black with white tips on the ends and his horns were white too.

"He he he..." mumbled the mysterious figure. Everyone was knocked off their feet lying on the ground, except Anna again. She just stood through the whole thing.

"Hey you! Come out and tell us who you are!!!" exclaimed Anna, enraged because her friends were hurt.

The brawler still said nothing. he just did some weird handsign and said something in a different language which was a command given to the reaper. The reaper twirled his scyth around and created a giant shield of dark energy to protect himself.

"I don't want you to get hurt while I talk to these little immature children." said the brawler in a low mumble to his reaper.

"I said tell us who you are!" said Anna.

"Why do you want to know so bad?" said the brawler in the loudest voice he has used so far but it was still fairly quiet.

"Because I said so!" said Anna.

"You clearly have no respect for me."

"Well maybe I would if you told us who the heck you are!" exclaimed anna.

"Fine. If you want to know so bad. I am Lord Darkus. Ruler of the darkus dimension. But my real name is Shadow. Happy now?" he said.

"Thank you. Finally." said Anna in a voice that started out loud and ended up getting softer.

"And now that we have introduced ourselves, I must battle you. I was putting it off because it is very obvious that you are weak and you would die in one second if you even tried to face me, Anna."

"YOU WANNA BET!?!" yelled anna.

"Oh, yes Anna. yes I do. Darkus reaper, prepare the battlefield." said Shadow.

"You're going down!!!" said Anna.

"Huh. We'll see about that. DOOM CARD SET!"
Back to top Go down
Anna
Avid User
Avid User
Anna

Bakugan

PostSubject: Re: The Vestroia Chronicles   The Vestroia Chronicles - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 2:53 pm

Chapter 24: Unknown Powers

"Ha ha... Don't say I didn't warn you, Anna!" said Shadow. "Darkus Reaper! Full transformation!"

"What the heck is he talking about?" said Leegan. "I have NO idea." said Hiita. 'But it doesn't sound good..."

The kids in the sidelines all backed up away from the field because they sensed danger. It was cold and damp in the cave and the kids had nothing on but t-shirts and jeans. Hiita never got cold though. Well, her name WAS Hiita.

Leegan fumbled with a lego man that he had found in his pocket while Hiita bit her lip and watched the battle.

"I don't care what you say... You're going DOWN!" said Anna. She was trying as hard as she could to gain enough confidence and courage to face Shadow who still didn't seem to be intimidated.

"Ooh. I'm scared now." said Shadow in a sarcastic tone.

"You better be... You know what, I..." Anna was interrupted by a giant earthquake that rumbled through the cave. The dragonoids on the side of the field were tossed in all different directions along with the kids. Everyone, even the Shadow brawlers, were being tossed around, except Wynn and Shadow. Of course Anna was still standing, but Anna didn't know that Shadow was powerful enough to withstand earthquakes. She thought that she was the only one who could do that.

"Ok, no more funny stuff Lord Dumb face or whatever you call yourself! Let's Brawl!!!" said Anna. "Wait a sec, how can you brawl without... WHERE'S YOUR REAPER!?!" exclaimed Anna.

"Right here..." said Shadow.

A bolt of lightning struck from the ceiling and another earthquake started. Everyone in the room, including Anna this time, was terrified. Except Lord Darkus of course. Clouds gathered in the top of the cave. Yes, in a cave. It sounds impossible but this is Vestroia, people. Anything can happen!

Dark energy swirled around Shadow and it seemed as if he was charging up a fierce darkus blast. Anna had no other option. She had to win. If she didn't her bakugan would be sent to the doom dimension because of the doom card. Yes your probably thinking that she is already in the doom dimension, but there are different sections to Vestroia. We'll talk about that later.

"Ok Lord Doofus! You're going down!"

"What the heck did you just call me!?!?!?!!!!!" That one really got him good. Now Shadow was offended, angry, and just plain annoyed at Anna.

"That's it! REAPER! GO!!!"

Lightning flashed and the reaper swooped down with it's giant, newly transformed, batlike wings. it doesn't even look like a normal reaper anymore.

"It's an evolved reaper..." said Anna in awe. The kids were still laying on the ground on the other side of the field in too much pain to watch. Anna was petrified. If that Lord Darkus dude can do that much to her friends, she can imagine what he could do to her.

"Now... my little pet... DESTROY THE GIRL!!!" said Shadow.

The reaper, or now evolved reaper, swooped down and tried to slash Anna with it's scyth. The normal scyth had a black blade but this one had three red blades. The reaper was covered in white markings and it's body was pitch black. It's eyes were red with a white pupil, it's wings were black and with white markings and red tips, and it's horns were red and black striped. One of the most unusual things on the monster was a small tatoo of a skull on it's arm. Just looking into the eyes of such a creature made you want to pass out. It was fierce and definately evil, but yet oddly beautiful.

"Go reaper! Try and hit her again! Ability card activate! Special Boost!" said Shadow.

"The last thing that reaper needs is another boost." thought Anna.

The reaper swooped down again and Anna looked through her pocket for a bakugan but there was nothing there. Plus, her backpack was all the way on the other side of the field because it got tossed there by the earthquake. Or Vestroia-quake to be more specific.

"This isn't over yet!" said Anna. "Yes but it will be... soon." said Shadow.

The reaper shot a dark energy blast at Anna. She ran in zig-zags to try to dodge it. But it was no use. The energy blast hit her directly in the back and she was slammed against the wall of the cave with a loud smash. It was a miracle that she didn't break anything.

"Why are you attacking me? Why didn't you wait until I had a bakugan out on the field!?" asked Anna. She did have a point. "Because I'm not here to defeat your bakugan." said Lord darkus. "I'm here to defeat YOU!" he said. And with that, a giant blast of dark energy shot from a random direction, outside of the field, at Lord Darkus. But it looked like it was coming from the ceiling.

It was Daark.

"Who the.." said Lord darkus, AKA Shadow.

"Hey, Lord Dork-a-tron! Over here!" said Daark. As soon as Shadow turned around, Daark shot a dark energy blast at him.

"Why the heck did you do that!?!" said Lord darkus.

"I can't let you hurt the girl!" said daark.

"Why the heck not!?!"

"Because!!! I just can't!"

"You idiot!!!" said Lord darkus. "KILL HER NOW!"

"NO!"

"I SAID DO IT!!!!!" said Shadow.

"I will never!!!" said daark. He threw himself infront of Anna, who pushed him away a little bit so she could be face to face with Lord darkus.

"That's it... You fool... NOW I GET TO KILL YOU BOTH!!!"
Back to top Go down
Anna
Avid User
Avid User
Anna

Bakugan

PostSubject: Re: The Vestroia Chronicles   The Vestroia Chronicles - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:31 pm

Chapter 25: Dark Matter

Shadow commanded his darkus reaper to attack Anna. He pulled out another special boost ability card from his card pouch hidden underneath his cloak on his waist and threw it up in the air so it would collide with the reaper and give it the card's special effect. Anna tried to dodge the blow but she failed and was then slammed against the wall while Daark tried to summon his bakugan and attack the reaper.

"Go! Darkus Fortress!" said Daark. Fortress opened up with a pop and rose into a magnificent and powerful bakugan. Too pretty to be in a battle like this one.

"Now! Attack the reaper!" commanded Daark in a harsh voice. The rest of the group was on the outskirts of the field waiting patiently and observing the battle. The reaper decided to go and try to trap the children in a giant bubble of dark matter to make sure they didn't try anything sneaky. The reaper succeeded and trapped the kids in the dark swirling sphere. He trapped all of them, except one, Leegan.

"Daark! Look to your left!" said Anna. He looked to his right. "No! Your other left!" said anna. As soon as he looked in the opposite direction, he was hit with a huge amount of focused dark energy and was slammed against the wall right next to Anna. They gave each other an encouraging look then jumped up and bounced of of the wall, both feet propelling them through the dark shadowy cave heading straight for Daark's fortress, who was trying to stall the reaper while they got their strength back up.

"Reaper! Stop those idiots from reaching their fortress!" exclaimed Shadow. "What fortress?" asked reaper. "THE BAKUGAN YOU DUMB FACE!" yelled shadow in a fit of rage.

"I SO knew that.. he he.." said Reaper. Even though there was a misunderstanding, the reaper did as told and tried to stop the kids from darting right by him and reaching their bakugan. But reaper only grabbed Daark. What happened to Anna?

"Daark! NO!" exclaimed Anna. She couldn't stop the reaper now because she was already darting through the cave at 100 miles an hour. If she stopped now, she would probably break an arm or a leg on a rock or other hard object. She had to wait until she got to fortress.

"AHHH!" Daark screamed. The reaper was crushing him in it's powerful claws without even knowing it.

Reaper let out a growl (Yes, reapers growl.) and threw Daark against a rock on the opposite side of the field. Daark was knocked out and the reaper put a dark energy sphere around Daark made out of the purest form of dark matter there was. Only an evolved fusion reaper could create such a shield.

Leegan was concealed behind a giant rock on the opposite side of the field as Anna and Shadow were on. He was searching through Anna's backpack in hopes of finding a bakugan of his battling attribute that he could use. He found nothing so he went and dug through everyone else's backpack because he couldn't find the bakugan in his own. He finally found an aquos frosch in Myst's backpack and tried to send it out on the field but it wouldn't open. Then he remembered. He was in the darkus dimension so he could only send out darkus or pyrus bakugan. Now that he remembered the law of the darkus dimension, he went and searched through Hiita's backpack, and she wasn't very happy about it.

"LEEGAN! YOU NOSY LITTLE... THAT'S IT! GIVE ME MY STUFF BACK!!!!" Hiita got so mad that she totally tore through the sphere of dark energy (yes, the one that was virtually impossible to break through) and ran towards Leegan and punched him in the face.

"W-w-wait! Hiita! I need to use one of your bakugan!" explained Leegan. "WELL NOW THAT I'M OUT OF THE BUBBLE I WILL USE IT!!!" yelled Hiita. She grabbed the pyrus fear ripper from Leegan's hand and threw it out on the battle field. She jumped on it's back and started charging towards the reaper, who was still trying to hit Anna.

"You... won't... win!" said Anna who was breathing hard and trying to talk at the same time. She pulled a darkus bakugan out of her pouch and grasped it tight in her hand. Daark escaped the reaper's grasp and came towards Anna riding on the back of his fortress. Hiita and leegan came too. The rest of the group was sitting and painfully watching the intense battle from inside the little bubble that sealed again after Hiita ran through it.

All the kids met up and surrounded Shadow, who jumped on the top of his reaper and stood triumphantly on the tip of it's wing, with perfect balance.

"I don't care how much you think you're going to beat me, Anna. It will never happen. HA HA HA!" exclaimed Shadow. Right then, he struck Anna with the bottom of the reaper's scythe (not the blade part) and she was launched across the field. She almost hit the wall, and this time it would have made her break something, but she immediately turned around and ran up the wall as she hit it instead. It was like she was defying gravity! She bounced off the wall and darted towards Shadow. She did a front flip off of a rock and landed perfectly on her feet in front of him.

"You forgot, I am part bakugan." said anna. "I have powers of my own!" she exclaimed. With that, a dark energy shot hit Shadow and reaper and struck them down to the ground. But it wasn't Anna! Then who was it?

There, right behind the brawlers, sat Deimon. His hands raised, his heart beating fast, and breathing hard enough to blow his house right off of it's foundation.

"This is it." said Deimon, who pulled out a dark energy sword and a darkus bakugan. "It's OVER!"
Back to top Go down
Anna
Avid User
Avid User
Anna

Bakugan

PostSubject: Re: The Vestroia Chronicles   The Vestroia Chronicles - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:48 pm

Chapter 26: Out of the Dark

Deimon launched the bakugan from his hand and it soared through the air toward Shadow and his reaper. he jumped up towards the bakugan and hit it with his darkus energy sword to make it go farther. It landed right infront of Daark. The little bakugan ball bursted open and a huge falconeer arose from it. Deimon commanded it to attack the reaper but the reaper was too quick and it dodged all of falconeer's blows.

Shadow let out an evil laugh. "Ha ha ha! You really think that your little birdie will be any sort of a match to my reaper?! You are weak Deimon! You don't even know how to command your bakugan the right way! Reaper! Attack falconeer! Ability card activate, special boost!!!" he exclaimed. Not realizing that this was all part of Deimon's plan.

"Now that the reaper is powering up, I can activate that ability card... but, not yet. I need to stall a little bit more." said Deimon to himself. Anna knew what he was thinking. Her and Deimon for some reason were able to know what they were both thinking. They couldn't communicate that way, but they just knew what they were planning.

"I have the same card as Deimon is using. Whoever gets to use it first will I guess. Let's rock!" said Wynn to herself. She commanded her ventus dragonoid to attack the reaper and stall it. But also to tempt it's owner to use another power boost ability card. And it worked.

"Dragonoid! Go and attack reaper with full force!" commanded Anna. This made Shadow a little scared because he also saw Daark on the other side of the field preparing his fortress.

"Fortress! Destroy the reaper!" Daark yelled. Fortress, dragonoid, and falconeer all lined up and in unison, charged towards the reaper. Shadow's reaper charged up a dark energy blast and tried to launch it from his scythe at the attacking bakugan but he missed. Falconeer landed an impressive blow to the reaper's right wing and flew back then landed perfectly back on the ground. Anna's dragonoid attacked the reaper and also landed a good blow and so did the fortress. Finally the reaper got weak enough so that Shadow had to use another power up ability card.

"Everything's going exactly as planned." said Anna. "I will set the trap." said Deimon. "No. Thats ok. I will. This is my fight, deimon." said Anna as if she was saying she knew Shadow in the past or something.

"Er...ok. Have it your way." said Deimon. This was a little bit of a surprise because Deimon normally didn't let other people take "his" fights. The quote marks on the his means that Deimon pretty much thought all fights had to include him.

"Now... Let's set the trap." said Anna. She secretly laid down an ability cardon the field while shadow wasn't looking and had dragonoid cover it with dirt so it would stay hidden. She also had to make sure that no one else on her side would land on the ability card.

"ABILITY CARD ACTIVATE! SPECIAL BOOST!" exclaimed Shadow. He threw the ability card at his reaper and it nailed him in the arm. But it still activated.

The reaper was finally at max power. The reaper had so much dark energy in it that it couldn't contain it any longer. It went mad and took it's scythe and was shooting dark ebnergy blasts everywhere. EVeryone but Anna pretended to be hit by the blasts and took cover. Anna ran across the field and into the area where the ability card was located. Stupid enough, the reaper followed her, not thinking that straight because of it's power. Anna ran and jumped over the ability card so she wouldn't get caught in the trap. The reaper was running toward the card and realized it was a trap because a corner was uncovered. But it wasn't quick enough to fly over it so the reaper got stuck on the card. The ability card was minefield.

"Everyone! Take cover!!!" yelled Anna. "We already are!!!" they yelled. "Oh. OK! Then I will!!!" Anna ran behind a rock and just as she took cover, the reaper activated the mines and they exploded, along with the reaper that was trapped between them.

"NO!!!" Shadow cried. "How...how could you!" he sobbed. "That reaper was my only bakugan that actually obeyed me!!!"

"I can't imagine why..." Leegan said sarcastically, still behind a boulder. Anna came out from the rock shelter and talked to Shadow.

"You do understand that if you use a bakugan's power for only evil it will most likely not want to battle with you." said Anna. "Yes," replied Shadow. "I Understand I guess..."

"Now here's your reaper back." said Anna. She handed him a little white and black sphere.

"Reaper buddy! You're okay!!!" he said excitedly. "Yes, I spared him. But not next time. So you better watch it." said Anna. Even though she was way younger than Shadow, he respected her because he just got a firce beating.

Shadow talked with his reaper and promised him he wouldn't battle for evil anymore. Anna's dragonoid came up to her and she hugged him. Fortress was sitting on a rock with Daark picking dirt out of his armor. All the brawlers were in a cheerful moon until Skye came out of nowhere and teleported them to the portal room. "It's time to go, kids. you've done your work here." he said. With that, they were all gone in a flash.

(portal room)

The kids were discussing going to the sub-terra dimension next when they finally realized that Shadow was leaning against the wall in the back because he said something.

"Long time no see, huh Skye." he said. "Yes, I agree. Ever since you turned to the dark side I haven't been able to see you." "Ya I know. Me neither." said Daark, who appeared out of nowhere. "Yep." said Deimon who also came out too.

"So, which one of you wants to go with Anna and her group?" Said Skye. Anna and her group. This made Anna feel important. For a moment no one volunteered because they thought of the dangers involved in their journey. "I'll go." said Daark finally. "I can't leave Anna." he said. Anna gave Daark a funny look and he just smiled at her. Anna got the impression that Daark liked her a little bit.

Shadow kicked the ground with his foot and said, "I would go, but I must stay and protect the darkus dimension along with Aara and Deimon." "Whatever hap***d to Aara anyway? It's like, she just disappeared." asked Anna. " I don't know. SHe said she had to take care of some business." This puzzled Wynn. "SHe did"" asked Deimon.

Shadow changed the subject and teleported out of the dimension room along with Deimon. Daark sat down next to the other kids by the stone table with all of the six attributes marked in color on it. And of course he sits next to Anna. This made her a little uncomfortable so she scooted away from him.

"Well, it's off to the sub-terra dimension you go." said Skye. He teleported the kids to the next dimention: Sub-terra.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Avid User
Avid User
Anna

Bakugan

PostSubject: Re: The Vestroia Chronicles   The Vestroia Chronicles - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:55 pm

Chapter 27: Earthquake

The brawlers exited the portal.

"Awesome! We're finally in the dimension of sub-terra!" said Lee with excitement. "More like the dimension of dirt." said Hiita, not ammused. "Hey, be nice." demanded Anna.

A rumble started to form beneath the ground. "Earthquake?" asked Myst. "Probably. Wait, how can there be an earthuake in a dimention in Ves..." Daark was interrupted by the earthquake getting extremely loud. Someone or something burst out from below the ground. When they did so, dust filled the room so the brawlers couldn't see anything.

"I am Terra! The master of the sub-terra dimension!" exclaimed the girl who burst out of the ground. She jumped up in the air and twirled a wooden staff around to clear the dust. Then she put the staff away in a holder that she kept on her back.

"We can't go four minutes in a dimension in Vestroia without someone finding us and force battling us, can we." said Liita, who sounded slightly annoyed.

"Well, since you're here, I choose the Darkus brawler to battle me." said Terra. She took a sub-terra bakugan out of a pouch that she kept on her waist. Terra launched the bakugan up in the air with her staff and it landed on the ground and burst open into a fully grown sub-terra clayf.

"Oh my....she has a.... legendary bakugan as her...Oh wow.." said Liita, amazed.

Daark stepped up in front of everyone and looked Terra right in the eyes. "I will defeat you." he said, totally casual.

"I don't think so." returned Terra. Daark sent out a darkus ravenoid. He had enough power to send out a bakugan that didn't match the attribute of the dimension. "Raven! Attack clayf!" Clayf just stood there.

Ravenoid pecked and clawed clayf but he still just stood there.

"Clayf, attack Ravenoid. Ability card activate, sub-terra!" declared Terra. Ravenoid was almost pushed across the whole dimension when Clayf attacked him. Ravenoid regained his balance and flew over to clayf. Terra commanded clayf to make a wall around the other brawlers so they couldn't interfear. He stomped on the ground and a huge barrier of spikes came up out of the ground.

All of a sudden ravenoid stopped in his tracks and dropped to the ground.

"Raven! NO!" exclaimed Daark.

"Telekenetic claw. It's something only Clayfs can use." Terra told Daark.

"You'll pay for this!" said Daark, enraged. "It's a classic." said Terra. Clayf stomped on the ground again and a huge spike came up out of the ground right underneath Ravenoid. A loud ear piercing bird-like scream came from the bakugan. Then was a cloud of dust.

After a few minutes, the dust cleared and Daark was out cold laying on the floor next to ravenoid.

"Well, that was easy." said Terra. Anna was trapped and painfully watching from behind the wall of rocky spikes and she couldn't stand it anymore. Anna sent out her ventus dragonoid and flew up and over the barrier. "Go Zephyrus!" exclaimed Anna. She only used the real name of her bakugan when she was determined to win.

"Oh great. It's the little thirteen year old who thinks she can beat me." said Terra, who was obviously not much older than Anna.

"You just watch." said Anna. "Zephyros! Whirlwind!" commanded Anna. Sometimes brawlers gave special names to moves that they used so they could be easily recognized by the bakugan when in a battle.

"Clayf. Destroy Zephyros. And, while you're at it," said Terra. "Destroy Anna as well."
Back to top Go down
Anna
Avid User
Avid User
Anna

Bakugan

PostSubject: Re: The Vestroia Chronicles   The Vestroia Chronicles - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 5:20 pm

Chapter 28: Aara Returns

"I don't think that's going to happen." said Anna. She nodded at her dragonoid and then calmly flew over to Terra, who was looking through her cards and planning ahead of what she would do.

"Hmm.. Time to give you a taste of your own medicine, Anna." Before Anna could realize what Terra was meaning, she found herself slammed against a rock wall, her dragonoid trapped in a rock cage, being tortured and teased by Terra and her Clayf.

"Weak little lizard." said Clayf, who chuckled a low, almost inaudible laugh, amusing himself by what he just said. "Grr.." All dragonoid could do was growl. "Hahaha.. Now time to destroy this dragonoid in the most possible painful way I can. Now let's see.." Terra was shuffling her ability cards and randomly pulled five out. "Oh, this should do." she said, looking at Wynn, who felt the most powerless she had ever felt in a long time.

Suddenly something sort of like a shadow of a girl sitting on a wolf bakugan with a staff swept past everyone. "What the heck was that..?" questioned Terra. Aara..? Anna thought to herself. "Well, whatever that was, it's not going to stop me from destroying your precious little dragon."

"Haha. You wanna bet?" said the mysterious shadow. "Holy.. ok this is way too weird.." said Terra. The figure appeared out of the shadows, and seemed to melt into the dim light. It was Aara. "Yes. Yes it is weird." she said, then mumbled something to the bakugan she was flying on. He lunged towards Terra and knocked her clear across the field before anyone could say anything. Anna was awestruck.

"You... you just.. "Yes I know I saved you." said Aara. "No... you just totally TOOK MY CHALLENGER!!!" Aara expected totally the opposite reaction from Anna. "Hahahaha!!" said Leegan who started practically rolling on the floor laughing. Anna went over to the cage, kicked it, and it ***tered into a million pieces. Dragonoid was free! She hopped on his back and charged towards Aara, who was just sitting there with her unknown bakugan, and her mouth open.

"You think this is over!?!?!?!?" yelled Terra, who crawled back to the side of the field that the others were on. Everyone else was cracking up over somewhere behind a rock.

Anna had an annoyed look on her face. (Kind of like this. --> -_- ) "Yes I think it's over." said Aara. Who pulled out another bakugan and withdrew her first one and put it in her pocket. She threw the bakugan out onto the field. As funny as this seems to you guys over there, it's not." she pointed towards the rock and they all fell dead silent. As you see, I am sent here as an assassin. "You're a what." said Anna. "Oh, you'll find out."
Back to top Go down
Anna
Avid User
Avid User
Anna

Bakugan

PostSubject: Re: The Vestroia Chronicles   The Vestroia Chronicles - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 5:21 pm

Sorry for the EXTREMELY late update on the story! (For those of you who are reading it.)
Back to top Go down
Anna
Avid User
Avid User
Anna

Bakugan

PostSubject: Re: The Vestroia Chronicles   The Vestroia Chronicles - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 5:25 pm

Chapter 29: Unexpected Back-up

"As an assassin, I was sent here by Akki to destroy a select person." Said Aara with a prideful tone in her voice. "In other words, in the next ten minutes, one of you will be dead." she smiled.

"You are one messed up gothic Chick." said Leegan, who emerged from the rocky hiding place where the others were waiting. "Excuse me?" Aara looked at Leegan for a minute. He looked back at her, both trying to stare each other down. "Well then." said Aara. "Darkus Percival!" she threw a bakugan up in the air. It landed on the ground with a pop.

"Yes, master Aara?" The Percival asked. "You know what to do." She said. A few seconds later Leegan was flying through the air at extreme speeds. "Cover me, Wyvern!" Leegan tossed out a Sub-Terra Wyvern bakugan, and landed on it's back just in time before he hit the wall.

"YOU have a Wyvern?" Asked Hiita, who also came back from behind the rocks. She gestured towards the others, and they came out as well.

"I have a Wyvern?" Leegan asked himself. "Wait.. duh." he said, and flew off towards Aara.

"Ugh. Idiot." Aara said. "Hynoid!" Apparently Aara had a Hynoid. "Attack with Percival! Use your claws! Both of you!" Percival forgot that he had claws. "My what?" He asked. "Your claws you numb skull!" said Aara, who was getting frustrated. "Oh, right!" He said. Aara banged her head against the wall a bunch of times.

"Ugh. Go reaper!" said Daark. "Attack Aara!" Reaper charged towards Aara's percival. They clashed. A cloud of dust covered the brutal fight altogether. All the bakugan were fighting eachother in the giant cloud of dust while the owners of the monsters stood, stalk still. Anna's face was red.

"THIS IS ***!" She blurted. Leegan ran over and covered Wynn's mouth. "MMM MMMMMM MMM MM MMMM MMMMM!!!" she said. "Anna! Language!" said Daark. "Sorry.." She looked at him. Daark smiled. Wynn replied to the look by throwing back one that said, "Move your butt so i can send out my Dragonoid."

"Go Zephyros!" Exclaimed Anna. The dragonoid erupted from it's metal shell, giving out a loud screech. "Wait a second.. dragonoids don't screech.."

"Yeah Anna, but Neo Dragonoids do." Leegan said, awestruck and eyes wide. "Oh..my...god.." Said Hiita. "YOUR DRAGONOID EVOLVED THREE TIMES IN IT'S SHELL! That's SICK!" Hiita ran over to talk to it.

"What Hiita.." said dragonoid. 'HAHAHAHA UR SOOOO AWESOME!" she grinned at him. "Hahaha." said dragonoid, who looked pleased.

"Enough with the freaking love fest! Let's focus!" Said Liita. "Hehehe.." Aara said to herself.

All of a sudden all the bakugan retreated back into their cases.

"What the heck.." said Anna. There was rumbling. Then a surge of bright light.

"Oh great. I know what's happening."

"Greetings!" Sky arose from under the ground. I see you are in the middle of a fierce battle." he said. "Yeah, thanks for stopping it." Anna said, sarcastically. Aara disappeared into the shadows. "Hey! Get back here!" Leegan yelled and ran after her. A door in the wall appeared and Aara ran right through it. Leegan followed. He tried to go into the door after her, but instead the door disappeared before he could get inside so he slammed himself against the rock wall.

"Ah that Aara.." Sky said softly. "What about her?" asked Hiita. "We used to date." said Sky. Everyone practically fell over they were so shocked. Anna burst out laughing. "You're kidding me!" she said.

"No I'm not." Sky said, not even the slightest bit ammused.

"Wow. Well then I guess we're going to the Ventus dimension next, right? I mean, since you're here." said Daark. Myst was fumbling with his toenail. "What are you doing..?" Hiitsa questioned Myst. "Ow." was all he said.

"That is why I came here to interrupt you guys." Sky explained. Terra was standing completely still, watching Sky, as if she was stalking him or something.

"There has been a back-up in the Ventus dimension." "And that means.." questioned Myst. "It means that only a few of you can get through the portal. Three of you will have to be left behind.

"How do we know who it is?" asked Leegan. "It's random." said Sky. "There will be a drawing at the portal room. Whichever three names I randomly draw, those people will have to stay behind.

"Oh, and guys, I'm included." Said Sky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vestroia Chronicles   The Vestroia Chronicles - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Vestroia Chronicles
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next