New Vestroia - The Bakugan Battle!
Welcome, Log In and Have Fun ^^
Welcome, Log In and Have Fun ^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Samurai's Recent Inactivity

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PyrusSamurai25
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
PyrusSamurai25

Bakugan
Bakugan Field: 3
Chance's Left: Five Chance’s Left

Samurai's Recent Inactivity Empty
PostSubject: Samurai's Recent Inactivity   Samurai's Recent Inactivity EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 3:33 pm

Ok guys I know in the beginning of September I posted a topic talking about ill be inactive,but I just wanted apoligize again about being so inactive this time around.You see this year is different then last year in my school.First off Last Month in October we had state tests earlier than other classes in my school.Then this month we had report cards.And I have to realy focus this year because after this year when im 13 in 8th Grade I have to apply for High Schools when I take an exam,but I have to apply by sending my 7th Grade Report Card (Present).Now I know how Shun felt back when he was Graduating from High School Smile .Soz for giving you guys this whole story anyways just wanted to apoligize to both Shun and all the members for being Inactive.I'll try to be more active these days since next report card isnt until January.

P.S Like the New Changes Yo ^__^

Thanks for taking some time to read this yo and soz about it being like a life story or anything

- Samurai
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamespot.com/
Shun
Site Admin
Site Admin
Shun

Bakugan
Bakugan Field: 3
Chance's Left: Five Chance’s Left

Samurai's Recent Inactivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samurai's Recent Inactivity   Samurai's Recent Inactivity EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 10:29 pm

I understand how busy you are and I can relate to that, there were times when I was busy and I cam on less, but since I have college, things have been a burden for me and I rarily get to associate with my members.
Back to top Go down
https://gundam.rpg-board.net

Samurai's Recent Inactivity
Page 1 of 1