New Vestroia - The Bakugan Battle!
Welcome, Log In and Have Fun ^^
Welcome, Log In and Have Fun ^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sadness and Even Sadder

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Thanny
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Thanny

Bakugan
Bakugan Field: 41
Chance's Left: Five Chance’s Left

Sadness and Even Sadder Empty
PostSubject: Sadness and Even Sadder   Sadness and Even Sadder EmptyWed May 13, 2009 3:28 pm

I just lost my only brother not to long ago and he was the only one that cared for me. Sure, I lost alot of family members like my cat, but to lose someone that has been there in every hard time I faced since the past 14 years is even difficult for me to consentrate. I just don't know what to do. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sadness and Even Sadder   Sadness and Even Sadder EmptyWed May 13, 2009 3:35 pm

im sorry that happend
Back to top Go down
Shun
Site Admin
Site Admin
Shun

Bakugan
Bakugan Field: 3

PostSubject: Re: Sadness and Even Sadder   Sadness and Even Sadder EmptyWed May 13, 2009 3:38 pm

Wrong place to post.
-Moved Topic-
Back to top Go down
https://gundam.rpg-board.net
Thanny
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Thanny

Bakugan

PostSubject: Re: Sadness and Even Sadder   Sadness and Even Sadder EmptyWed May 13, 2009 4:29 pm

You could be a real help and tell me where they are supposed to be Shun. And for you Bloom, thankyou because you are the only one right now that cares about my situation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sadness and Even Sadder   Sadness and Even Sadder EmptyWed May 13, 2009 5:07 pm

your wecolme and remember even that happend he will always be beside you
Back to top Go down
Nightmare-LX2
Awsome User
Awsome User
Nightmare-LX2

Bakugan

PostSubject: Re: Sadness and Even Sadder   Sadness and Even Sadder EmptyThu May 14, 2009 12:52 am

Shed your tears of sorrow now and stitch your broken heart with new memories that you create of love and friendship.

Every tear you weep is a chance to put behind you the unfortunate events but not forget and look toward a brighter future so that your memories never fade but burn brighter and stronger than ever on the path ahead.

(quotes by me)

I know that you feel like your world has ended. so have your moment of grief, stay strong, and live on because if you don't how can your brother rest in peace knowing that you're still in pain. I know what it's like to lose a sibling, i lost my sister because her friend was being an irresponsible driver and they went over a bridge. her friend made it out but my sister didn't. that was 9 years ago and i remember it like yesterday but i had to move on and take the bad in with the good and believe that i can go on, that i could keep her with me forever in my heart of memories, and hope for a better future, a better place, and a better world to be in than being drowned in my tears of sorrow.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bakugan.com/
Shun
Site Admin
Site Admin
Shun

Bakugan

PostSubject: Re: Sadness and Even Sadder   Sadness and Even Sadder EmptyThu May 14, 2009 9:39 am

I feel bad for your loss and trust me..I've been there, hope you can make it. cheers
Back to top Go down
https://gundam.rpg-board.net
Thanny
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Thanny

Bakugan

PostSubject: Re: Sadness and Even Sadder   Sadness and Even Sadder EmptyThu May 14, 2009 1:23 pm

Thanks everyone. I will remember all the good times and bad times we both faced. As for you Shun, I might just trust you once more. Again thanks for everything Shun, Bloom, Nightmare-LX2, thankyou. Sad Sad Sad Smile Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sadness and Even Sadder   Sadness and Even Sadder EmptyThu May 14, 2009 4:46 pm

yourweclome
Back to top Go down
Koga
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Koga

Bakugan

PostSubject: Re: Sadness and Even Sadder   Sadness and Even Sadder EmptyThu May 14, 2009 4:57 pm

Awh, Thanny. DX
I hope you feel better. :[

I suggest eating your favorite food, listening to your favorite song over and over, and if you need to, cry.

It's the best thing to do. (:
Back to top Go down
Thanny
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Thanny

Bakugan

PostSubject: Re: Sadness and Even Sadder   Sadness and Even Sadder EmptyMon May 18, 2009 1:23 pm

Than you. Everyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sadness and Even Sadder   Sadness and Even Sadder EmptyMon May 18, 2009 4:19 pm

weclome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sadness and Even Sadder   Sadness and Even Sadder EmptyMon May 18, 2009 7:20 pm

I am so sorry, for your loss! I lost someone who was like a sister to me in November. It's hard, but you'll get through it, just stay strong.
Back to top Go down
Thanny
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Thanny

Bakugan

PostSubject: Re: Sadness and Even Sadder   Sadness and Even Sadder EmptyTue May 19, 2009 1:44 pm

Again ... THANKYOU!!! Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sadness and Even Sadder   Sadness and Even Sadder Empty

Back to top Go down

Sadness and Even Sadder
Page 1 of 1