New Vestroia - The Bakugan Battle!
Welcome, Log In and Have Fun ^^
Welcome, Log In and Have Fun ^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who wants to be interviewed about Bakugan?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Who wants to be interviewed about Bakugan? Empty
PostSubject: Who wants to be interviewed about Bakugan?   Who wants to be interviewed about Bakugan? EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 12:39 pm

I apologize in advance if this is in the wrong forum, but I need to interview 3 Bakugan fans immediately.

Beckett is coming out with a new Bakugan magazine and needs Bakugan players to interview. If you're a fan of Bukugan, please PM me so we can chat. We can conduct the interview over PM or MSN (my email is webmaster@pokezam.com). The first three people to contact me will appear in the magazine. Please PM me ASAP with the answers to the following questions:

1) When did you first hear about Bakugan?

2) What was your first Bakugan figure that you purchased?

3) Have you played in any tournaments?

4) What are your favorite figures in your collection?

5) What would you tell other Bakugan fans that might be interested in playing the game?

6) Do you have any strategy tips that you can tell us?

7) Before Bakugan what other games did you play?

Cool Do you currently play any video games? If so, which ones?

9) We need a picture of each player (prefer a picture with them holding us a Bakugan figure)
Back to top Go down
Koga
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Koga

Bakugan
Bakugan Field: 3
Chance's Left: Five Chance’s Left

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to be interviewed about Bakugan?   Who wants to be interviewed about Bakugan? EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 4:31 pm

Uh , it's in the right forum. O_o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to be interviewed about Bakugan?   Who wants to be interviewed about Bakugan? EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 5:47 pm

Alright, thank you. I need one more Bakugan fan to interview, so please reply soon. Here's some further background information about me.

Pick up an issues of Beckett Pokemon at your local Wal-mart and you'll see my name, Sean Cooper, under some of the articles. I work for Doug Kale, the Editor of various Beckett magazines, including Beckett Pokemon.

Here is the press release announcing the new Bakugan magazine: http://www.beckett.com/estore/news/?eskin=subPOKEMON&a=10107&s=38
Back to top Go down
Shun
Site Admin
Site Admin
Shun

Bakugan
Bakugan Field: 3
Chance's Left: Five Chance’s Left

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to be interviewed about Bakugan?   Who wants to be interviewed about Bakugan? EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 8:26 pm

What is the purpose of this?
Back to top Go down
https://gundam.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to be interviewed about Bakugan?   Who wants to be interviewed about Bakugan? EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 8:35 pm

I'm not sure how to answer your question. This is for an article in the new Bakugan magazine. Does that answer your question?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to be interviewed about Bakugan?   Who wants to be interviewed about Bakugan? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who wants to be interviewed about Bakugan?
Page 1 of 1