New Vestroia - The Bakugan Battle!
Welcome, Log In and Have Fun ^^
Welcome, Log In and Have Fun ^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sora
V.I.P Bakugan Fan
V.I.P Bakugan Fan
Sora

Bakugan
Bakugan Field: 3
Chance's Left: Five Chance’s Left

bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25   bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 3:46 pm

reversal
Back to top Go down
http://bakugan.forumotion.com
NeoDraco
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
NeoDraco

Bakugan

bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25   bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 4:21 pm

fire darts cancels reversal.
Back to top Go down
Sora
V.I.P Bakugan Fan
V.I.P Bakugan Fan
Sora

Bakugan

PostSubject: Re: bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25   bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 4:33 pm

solar eclipse cancels out fire darts
Back to top Go down
GDog
Ultimate User
Ultimate User
GDog

Bakugan
Bakugan Field:
Chance's Left: My first bakugan

PostSubject: Re: bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25   bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 6:28 pm

well if those 2 are battling each other...
Magnism!pulls ur Bakugan to my card PyrusSamurai
supernova!switches g power
Back to top Go down
PyrusSamurai25
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
PyrusSamurai25

Bakugan

PostSubject: Re: bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25   bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 6:34 pm

Anility Activate Reversal so Lower g's win.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamespot.com/
NeoDraco
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
NeoDraco

Bakugan

PostSubject: Re: bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25   bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 7:25 pm

solar eclipse wan't approved. nice try.
Back to top Go down
Sora
V.I.P Bakugan Fan
V.I.P Bakugan Fan
Sora

Bakugan

PostSubject: Re: bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25   bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 7:28 pm

its a real card
Back to top Go down
NeoDraco
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
NeoDraco

Bakugan

PostSubject: Re: bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25   bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 7:31 pm

Never got approved in fan-fic. sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sora
V.I.P Bakugan Fan
V.I.P Bakugan Fan
Sora

Bakugan

PostSubject: Re: bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25   bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 7:32 pm

ask pyrussamurai its is a real card
Back to top Go down
NeoDraco
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
NeoDraco

Bakugan

PostSubject: Re: bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25   bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 7:35 pm

That's not the point. It's not in your profile and it's unapproved in fan-fic. so you can't use it.
Back to top Go down
Sora
V.I.P Bakugan Fan
V.I.P Bakugan Fan
Sora

Bakugan

PostSubject: Re: bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25   bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 7:37 pm

i just got it 1 day ago i don't have time to put it in
Back to top Go down
NeoDraco
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
NeoDraco

Bakugan

PostSubject: Re: bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25   bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 7:42 pm

Yura I checked the fan-fic section, and Shun and Koga didn't say approved. And I checked your profile, it's not in there. Just accept defeat and move on.
Back to top Go down
Sora
V.I.P Bakugan Fan
V.I.P Bakugan Fan
Sora

Bakugan

PostSubject: Re: bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25   bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 7:43 pm

i said i did not have time to put it in because i found out it was a real card
Back to top Go down
NeoDraco
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
NeoDraco

Bakugan

PostSubject: Re: bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25   bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 7:52 pm

Oh. In that case, ability activate, Twin Dragon! Boosts my Gs by 100.
Back to top Go down
Sora
V.I.P Bakugan Fan
V.I.P Bakugan Fan
Sora

Bakugan

PostSubject: Re: bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25   bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 7:55 pm

u win that one this is confusing im not brawling any more u win
Back to top Go down
NeoDraco
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
NeoDraco

Bakugan

PostSubject: Re: bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25   bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 7:56 pm

Ok. Gate card set, Apollinir stand!
Back to top Go down
Shun
Site Admin
Site Admin
Shun

Bakugan

PostSubject: Re: bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25   bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 7:59 pm

Alright! Gate Card Set! Bakugan Brawl! Ventus Monorous Stand! [g's in my sig]
Back to top Go down
https://gundam.rpg-board.net
NeoDraco
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
NeoDraco

Bakugan

PostSubject: Re: bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25   bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 9:48 pm

Gate card set, King Mantris stand! Strangle activate! Monorus is moved to Mantris' card and loses 100Gs, open! Energy merge! Attack!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25   bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

bakugan battle to the death: Yura vs. rikimaru vs. marucho vs.shun vs.pyrussamurai25
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2