New Vestroia - The Bakugan Battle!
Welcome, Log In and Have Fun ^^
Welcome, Log In and Have Fun ^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brawlers United

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anna
Avid User
Avid User
Anna

Bakugan
Bakugan Field: 41
Chance's Left: Five Chance’s Left

Brawlers United Empty
PostSubject: Brawlers United   Brawlers United EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 9:41 pm

Read and comment please! This is another one of my stories besides "The Vestroia Chronicles." Please enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Anna
Avid User
Avid User
Anna

Bakugan

Brawlers United Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawlers United   Brawlers United EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 9:44 pm

Chapter One Naga's Return

"How can this be I was destroyed, I feel more powerful then ever now ha ha ha I will take over Vestroia then Earth then the universe ha ha ha!" Exclaimed Naga. Meanwhile on earth three friends were hanging out at school. "Hey Venedict, give that back!" Yelled Justus. "Why it's just some fancy sword that I could probaly break faster than you can say 'I am a nerd' let's test that theory." Said Venedict. "No!" Shouted Justus. "Wow Venedict you really need to stop showing of it's getting on my nerves, and let me see that sword Venedict!" Yelled Tayla. "Why do you need it Tayla, and stop calling me an idiot!" Yelled Venedict at the top of his lungs."Chill out Venedict." Said Justus. "Okay fine I'll let you see the sword." Says Venedict.Venedict hands the sword to Tayla and she idenifies it. " Wait it might be a key for something, Justus where did you get this?" Asks Tayla. "My Grandfather gave it to me, why?" Asks Justus. "Because this is a key for something I just don't know what." Explains Tayla. "Maybe the muesam would have some answers." Says Venedict. "Great, thanks Venedict for thinking of something else besides yourself for once." Said Justus. "Ha ha you are so funny, not!" Yells Venedict. Venedict tackles Justus. "Hey guys cut it out we should head to the meusam for clues, remember." Says Tayla."Okay we'll go now, right Venedict?" Says Justus. "Rightomendo but for now on you guys will have to call me 'V' the master at everything." Says Venedict pridefully. "Cool you are the master at picking your nose and Venedict nice name!" Says Justus. Venedict punches Justus in the arm five times then starts laughing like crazy. "And the name is V don't forget it." Yells Venedict."GUYS CUT IT OUT, we have to go to the museam! Yells Tayla. "Ok we are leaving now." Says Justus. They head up to the museam and drag Venedict with them. "Hey whats this exibit?" Asks Justus. "I am sorry that exibit is closed now but you can check out our robots exsibit down the hall." Explains the tour guide. "Hey look Tayla there's some sort of box in that closed exibit." Says Venedict. "Great find V but we can't go in remember?" Says Tayla. "Or can we?" Says Venedict with a sneaky look on his face. "Oh no we are all going to die that look on V's face tells me that." Says Justus. "Okay V what's your plan?" Asks Tayla. "Oh no, Tayla you are actually going along with this?" Asks Justus. "Just be quiet Justus I need to hear what V has to say." Says Tayla. "Okay I was thinking we could sneak in when no one is looking and grab the box and leave." Explains Venedict. "Sounds like a plan V nice work." Says Tayla. They see two dark figures one with a hat and one without a hat talking, Tayla interested gets closer to them. "We have to get the box." Says the one with the hat. "But without the key it is powerless." Says the one without a hat. 'Could they be talking about the sword?' Tayla asks herself. "Yes but I know who has it." Says the one with the Hat. "Okay Victor whatever you say." Says the one without the hat. "Oh my gosh, do they know we have it, this isn't good but we have to get the box before they do." Said Tayla to herself. "So Hector we will get the box at 2 o' clock tonight, okay?" Saying Victor. "Ah yes 2 is when we will strike." Said Hector. "I have to go tell V and Justus." Saying Tayla. Tayla quickly runs to V and Justus to tell them. "Hey Guys I just heard those guys over there and they were talking about the box and the sword." Explains Tayla. "Talk slower so I can understand you." Says Justus."Okay, I heard those guys talking about the box and the sword." Says Tayla. "Okay so what?" Asks Venedict. "They are planning to take the box at 2 tonight." Says Tayla. "Okay so you're saying that we have to get it before they do, right?" Asks Justus. "Exsacly!" Exclaimed Tayla. "We should go get it now." Says Venedict. "Okay but we have to be careful." Saying Justus. "Okay we will." Said Tayla. Tayla, Venedict, and Justus went to the closed exitbit grabbed the box but turned around and saw Victor and Hector. "Grab 'em!" Yelled Victor. "Okay but get the girl she has what we need." Said Hector. Victor grabs Tayla she tries to exscape but she's helpless. "Oh no he has Tayla we have to get him." Says Justus. "Run Victor I'll deal with these kids." Said Hector. "Alright I guess you know what you're doing." Said Victor. Victor runs away with Tayla, the box, and the sword Hector leaves aswell. "What are we going to do?" Asks Venedict. "What are we going to do, we are going to track those guys down rescuse Tayla and find out what this box is!" Explains Justus. "And how do you suppose we are going to do that?" Asks Venedict. "I don't know but I'll find out let's go to my place!" Says Justus. "Okay your place it is." Says Venedict. They run to Justus' house to see what they can do to stop Hector and Victor. Meanwhile at Hector and Victor's house. "What do you want with the box?" Asks Tayla. "Why would we tell you that?" Asks Hector. "Because I asked you that's why!" Exclaims Tayla. "Why would we reveal information because 'You said so'?" Asked Hector. "It's okay Hector you can tell her because she wants to know so badly but then we will kill her." Says Victor. Hector starts to smile. "Okay but before I tell you girl what is your name?" Asks Hector. "Tayla, Tayla Chickao." Says Tayla scared to death. "Nice name too bad you won't have it for long." Says Hector. Victor grabs a sharp knife and heads toward Tayla. "Tell me Tayla why did you want to box and how did you get the sword?" Asks Victor. "Why would I tell you that?" Asks Tayla. Victor brings the knife. "Because I'm a good persuader." Says Victor. "Ok I got the sword from my friend and he got it from his grandfather." Explains Tayla. "Okay but why'd you want the box?" Asks Victor. "Because when I felt the sword I felt something and I knew it led to something." Tayla Says. "But only 'The Vestroian' can feel the power of the key." Says Hector. "Quiet down Hector." Says Victor "Who is 'the Vestroian'?" Asks Tayla. "He or she is supposibly a myth but I'm not sure anymore." Says Victor. Meanwhile at Justus' house. "Hey Grandfather do you know of anybody who would want that sword you gave me?" Asks Justus. "Yes in fact I do know who you are speaking of their names are Hector and Victor they have been trying to get those items for a very long time, why do you ask?" Asks Grandfather. "They took one of our friends Tayla and they also gained access to the box and the sword, but why do they want them so badly? Asks Venedict. "They want to gain access to Vestroia and meet the white one they call Naga." Explains Grandfather. "But what will they do with our friend Grandfather?" Asks Justus. "Most likely they will kill your friend because they don't like witnesses." Explains Grandfather. "So what can we do to stop them?" Asks Venedict. "Well all I can do for you is tell you where they are." Says Grandfather. "Okay where are they?" Asks Justus. "They live two blocks south, the yellow house you can't miss it." Says Grandfather. "Okay we are going now right V?" Asks Justus. "Hmmm, yes we will leave now." Says Venedict. Justus and Venedict leave to go to Hector and Victor's house meanwhile at Hector and Victor's house. "If you really are the Vestroian, Lord Naga would want you alive." Says Victor. "What, who's Lord Naga what are you talking about?" Asks Tayla. "Lord Naga is the ruler of all Vestroia and want's the power of the Vestroian for himself." Explains Hector. "We must get going." Says Victor. Meanwhile Venedict and Justus are at Hector and Victor's house and enter through a window. "Man that was a lame entrence." Says Venedict. "Oh well we have to find Tayla." Says Justus. "Okay man we will." Says Venedict. They find the room that Victor, Hector, and Tayla are in and enter it. "Oh no not those kids again." Says Victor. "We will just kill them too now come on Lord Naga awaits." Says Hector. They put the sword and the box together and open a portal and go through it and Venedict and Justus follow them into the portal.

Back to top Go down
Anna
Avid User
Avid User
Anna

Bakugan

Brawlers United Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawlers United   Brawlers United EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 9:44 pm

Chapter Two: Calypso

"Where are we?" Asked Justus. Venedict looks around. "Probably that Vestroia place that your Gramps was talking about." Said Venedict. "Okay so we are probably in Vestroia, and V don't call my Grandfather, Gramps! Said Justus Sternly. "Okay I won't but how are we suppossed to find Tayla if we don't even know where we are ourselves?" Asked Venedict. "We go South because I think that's the right way to go." Said Justus. "Okay we'll go South." Said Venedict hoping that is the right way to go. They head South into the Pyrus world not knowing where they are. "Okay this place is on fire." Said Justus. A Pyrus Bakugan approches. "May I be of any service to you?" Asked the Bakugan. "Who me?" Asked Justus with a look on his face. "No not you, him." Said the Bakugan as he points to Venedict. "Me, okay can you help me find two maniacs and a girl?" Asks Venedict. "Of course Sir." the Bakugan Said. "Then we should go know and call me V it's easier to say." Said Venedict. "Hello people, what about me?" Ased Justus. "Oh yeah we need to bring my friend too." Said Venedict. "Yes V." Said the Bakugan. "Can we call you anything?" Asked Venedict. "Oh yes you can call me Calypso." Said Calypso. "Okay Calypso we should really get going." Said Venedict. "Climb on my back." Said Calypso. They climb on Calypso's back as they venture on to find the two villans and Tayla. "Look there they are!" Said Justus. "Come on Clalypso let's go over there." Said Venedict. "Okay V." Said Calypso. They go over to Hector and Victor. "Hey Victor." Said Hector. "What?" Asked Victor annoyed with Hector. "It's those kids." Said Hector. " Calypso dived down where Hector and Victor were. "Calypso attack!" Exclaimed Venedict. While Hector and Victor were distracted Justus rescued Tayla. "Let's go!" Yelled Justus. As Calypso was leaving someone was blocking his path.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Avid User
Avid User
Anna

Bakugan

Brawlers United Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawlers United   Brawlers United EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 9:50 pm

Chapter three: Naga revealed

What, what's going on?" Asked Justus. They heard a mestirious laugh. "WHAT'S GOING ON? Asked Justus again sternfully hoping for an answer. They heard the laugh again. "Calyspo, what's the matter?" Asked Venedict. "Naga...Naga is blocking the path." Said Calypso. 'WHO'S NAGA?" Asked Tayla. "A evil white bakugan that want's to take over all of Vestroia and the earth." Replied Justus. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" Asked Tayla. "No it's the truth and I sense power!" Said Naga. "WAIT YOU TALK?" Asked Venedict. "Of course why would I not be able to, HAHAHAHAHA." Said Naga. "CALYPSO WE MUST ESCAPE!" Yelled Venedict. "But how?" Venedict points to a cave of some sort. "Of course!" Said Calypso. "Hold on tight!" Calypso glides toward the cave. "Running away, ha those fools don't know that one of my one is there with a human captive." "Now just to find the other humans that came through the portal of dronc." Said Naga as he heads toward Victor and Hector. Meanwhile in the cave where Venedict and the others are. "We should go down this tunnel!" Said Justus pointing the the tunnel on the right. "No, no where's your sense of darection, Calypso go down the the left one." Orders Venedict. "Yes V the left one it is." Said Calypso as he turns toward the left one. Venedict and Justus start fighting over who's better at direction. "Calypso if you're going to help us through this you're going to have to get use to them fighting over nothing important." Said Tayla. "Okay thanks for letting me know." Said Calypso. Calypso sees Lutigranth. "Ohno!" Said Calypso. "What is it?" Asked Venedict. "Lutigranth is allies with Naga we must flee!" Said Calypso. "If it isn't Calypso from the pyrus world." Said Lutigranth. "NO!" Yelled Calypso. "What's the matter, well anyways I have a human captive so you better do as I say or it will lead to this young ones exacution." "What do you want?" Asked Calypso. "I simply just request of you and your companions to surrender." Said Lutigranth. "Simply...surrender...I don't think that is ever going to happen." Said Calypso. "What about your human friend?" Asked Lutigranth. "Show me this human." Said Calypso. "Very well." Lutigranth brings out the human captive. "Gasp...no can it be...Annalyn is...is that you?" Asked Tayla. "You know this human?" Asked Calypso. "Yeah she's my best friend." Said Tayla. "How do we know that you will remain true to your promises?" Said Venedict finally speaking up. "You, you look farmilliar." Said Lutigranth. "How I've never seen you before in my life!" Said Venedict. "Then...how?" Asked Lutigranth. "Look pal we just want to work out a deal so that no one gets hurt (except for you maybe)." Said Venedict. "I don't think that is ever going to happen." Said Lutigranth. "How about this we have a battle 1-on-1 just me and you Lutigranth of course you don't have a human partner or do you?" Asked Calypso. "Yes in fact I do he calls himself "Eclipse" come on out Eclipse." Said Lutigranth. A dark figure comes out from deeper in the cave.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Avid User
Avid User
Anna

Bakugan

Brawlers United Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawlers United   Brawlers United EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 9:51 pm

Chapter Four: Eclipse's Game

Eclipse comes out. "So it's a battle who am I against?" Asked Eclipse. "Calypso from Pyrus and his partner Venedict I believe." Said Lutigranth in reply. "This will be simple like child's play." Said Eclipse. "HEY YOU CALLING ME BAD BECAUSE IF YOU ARE I COULD BEAT YOU IN MY SLEEP." Yelled Venedict. "But then you couldn't play any ability cards!" Yelled Justus."SHUT UP JUSTUS I DON'T NEED YOUR COMMENTS NOW!" Yelled Venedict. "Okay let's get this started, GATE CARD SET!" Yelled Eclipse. They continue the battle and Eclipse won. "Haha I knew I could defeat you!" Said Eclipse. "NO!" Yelled Venedict. "How could I lose?" "We win and now since we won it's your turn to surrender." Said Lutigranth with a big smile on his face. "I don't think so Lutigranth!" Said a myterious voice. "What, what is this I hear someone thinks they can be me." Said Lutigranth. "You always were one for jokes Lutigranth." Said the mysterious voice again. "No can it be Meteor Skyress!" Yelled Lutigranth. "Yes it is I Meteor Skyress and I will battle you." Said Skyress. "With who you do not have a partner?" Asked Lutigranth. "Yes I do Justus will be my partner." Said Skyress in reply. "ME?" Asked Justus "Why me?" "Because you are who I've chosen now come on Justus we have a battle to brawl." Said Skyress. "Okay let's go!" Said Justus. "GATE CARD SET!" Skyress and Justus battle against Lutigranth and Eclipse. "You win, for now." Eclipse and Lutigranth run away Tayla unties Annalyn. "Are you okay?" Asked Tayla. "Yes I'm fine but we should get some more help before we find those two." Said Annalyn. "Yes I agree with the young one we should find more help before we again go against them my victory was too close for comfort and we ought to find help soon." Said Skyress. "Yes Skyress, we should but where." Asked Calypso. "In the Darkus realm we will find help." Said Skyress in reply. "Okay off we go, how are we going to do this wait I know Annalyn and Venedict will go on Calypso and Me and Annalyn will ride on Meteor Skyress." Said Justus. They leave for the Darkus world and as they approch they see a figure not knowing what is was they curiously went down to check it out.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Avid User
Avid User
Anna

Bakugan

Brawlers United Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawlers United   Brawlers United EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 9:51 pm

Chapter Five: Darkus Reaper and the Overlord of Darkness

"Who are you?" Asked Justus looking at the figure. "I am Darkus Reaper." Said Reaper. "Are you on our side against Naga?" Asked Annalyn. "Well I'm definitly against Naga." Said Reaper. "I think that means you're on our side, so tell me do you have a partner and if so who, and where is he?" Asked Venedict. "Oh you speak of the overlord of darkness." Said Reaper in reply. "You called me Reaper?" Asked The Overlord Of Darkness. "Well these guys want to know if we are with them or against them." Said Reaper. "Were definitly with them and you guys don't have to call me The Overlord of Darkness call me Lord Darkus: Darkus Master." Said Lord Darkus. "May I ask how you got here?" Asked Tayla. "Same way you did the portal of Dronc." Said Lord Darkus in reply. "That's what it's called." Said Venedict. "Well we should go to Subterra space and meet my Subterra friend Subterrian call him Sub-T at least that's what I call him." Said Lord Darkus."Okay seating arrangements this time are same as last time but Lord Darkus you and reaper go together." Said Justus. "Works for me." Said Lord Darkus. "Let's go!" Said Venedict. They take off going to Subterra space and they see Subterrian waving from Subterra. "HEY LORD DARKUS WHAT'S UP?" Asked Subterrian. "I brought friends!" Replied Lord Darkus. "Hello Reaper!" Said Shield Gorem. "Who's that?" Asked Annalyn. "It's Subterrian and Shield Gorem." Replied Lord Darkus. "Okay so this is your friend?" Asked Justus. "Of course he's his friend!" Said Venedict. "You saying I'm stupid?" Asked Justus. "Well duh." Replied Venedict. "ALRIGHT I'VE HAD IT!" Justus said as he tackles Venedict. "STOP IT!" Yelled Calypso. "Calypso let me handle this." Said Tayla. "CUT IT OUT JUSTUS!" Exclaimed Tayla. "Okay, okay. but next time Venedict you're really going to get it!" Said Justus. "Nice, whatever." Said Venedict. "Okay we're here." Said Skyress. They get off and greet Subterrian. "Hey Sub-T what up?" Asked Lord Darkus. "Me and Shield Gorem are getting ready to defeat Naga." Said Subterrian in reply. "So you're Subterrian I imagined you taller and a little more buff but that's okay that means I can beat you up when I want." Said Venedict. "Nice to meet you too." Said Subterrian. "Okay may I ask you shield Gorem is there anything we can do to help?" Asked Skyress. "Yes let us help you." Said Calypso. "There are allies of Naga here in Subterra we need help to destroy them." Said Shield Gorem in reply. "Alright then, let's go!"
Back to top Go down
Anna
Avid User
Avid User
Anna

Bakugan

Brawlers United Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawlers United   Brawlers United EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 10:28 pm

Chapter Six: Subterra Space of Doom

"They're over there." Said Subterrian. "Okay let's go." Said Tayla. "Not quite yet." Said Lord Darkus. "Why not we can pulverise those creeps." Said Venedict. "Just I think we should plan a better approch." Said Lord Darkus. "Like what do you have in mind, Lord Darkus?" Asked Justus. "How about you Justus and Meteor Skyress approch from above, then you Venedict and Calypso should approch from the right." Said Lord Darkus. "Okay but what do me and Tayla do?" Asked Annalyn. "You sit and watch." Said Lord Darkus in reply. "That's boring." Said Annalyn. "I'm sorry but you guys don't have partners." Said Lord Darkus. "Besides this won't take too long." Said Subterrian. "I also forgot Subterrian you will attack to distract them, fan out!" Exclaimed Lord Darkus. They all moved out and did the stratagy like Lord Darkus planned. "What's this?" Asked The Bakugan. "A sneak attack, I don't think it's very sneaky if I see them coming." "Shield Gorem ATTACK! Shouted Subterrian. "You're going down Minotaur!" Yelled Shield Gorem. "I don't think so!" Exclaimed Minotaur. "NOW!" Shouted Lord Darkus. Lord Darkus, Calypso, and Meteor Skyress all attacked Minotaur at once. "OW, you people really know how to pack a punch!" Said Minotaur. "He's not down, HOW IS HE NOT DOWN?" Asked Venedict. "He may look not very strong but he takes hard hits like nothing." Said Calypso. "Yes and his only weak spot is if you trip him." Said Reaper. "Okay then let's trip him, Reaper! Shouted Lord Darkus. They glide under Minotaur and fail to trip him. "Ha ha you trying to trip me Reaper oh pal if so you won't be able to do it that easily!" "GO GET HIM SKYRESS!" Exclaimed Justus. Skyress glides under him and manages to trip him. "NO!" Shouted Minotaur. Minotaur tries to avoid the rush of wind, but he still trips leaving him vunrable to any attack. "You bafoons!" Said Minotaur. "WHAT?" Asked Subterrian. "I agree with shorty here, if we just kicked your bacon why are you laughing like crazy?" Asked Venedict. "Maybe, just maybe." Said Calypso. "What Calypso?" Asked Reaper. "Maybe this was just a distraction." Said Calypso. "Yes, I do believe it is." Said Meteor Skyress. "HA HA HA!" Exclaimed Minotaur. "Let's go over to Annalyn and Tayla to see if they know what's going on." Said Lord Darkus. "Yes, Under wimp of lameness!" Said Venedict. "HEY MAN, THAT'S NOT COOL WE ARE FED UP WITH YOUR COMMENTS! Exclaimed Subterrian hoping Venedict would just shut up. "Sure shorty whatever you say!" Exclaimed Venedict. "VENEDICT THERE IS A WAR GOING ON THAT COULD LEAD THE WHOLE WORLD TO DESTRUCTION AND YOU'RE MAKING LAME JOKES THAT DON'T EVEN MAKE ANY SENSE?" Exclaimed Justus. "Well, yeah." Said Venedict. "ARGH YOUR USELESS VENEDICT!" Exclaimed Justus. "FINE, IF YOU GUYS WANT ME TO LEAVE I'M GONE!" Exclaimed Venedict. "Come on Calypso, let's get out of here." Said Venedict. Venedict and Calypso leave and go far from Subterra space. "Finally he's gone." Said Justus. "JUSTUS, WE NEEDED HIM AND I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU CAN'T SEE THAT!" Exclaimed Lord Darkus. "Whatever I did the right thing so, so, just stop." Said Justus. "Really then how come you don't feel like a hero to me?" Asked Lord Darkus. "Because, because, ugh just leave me alone." Said Justus. "Fine, but if we die I'm blaming you!" Exclaimed Lord Darkus. They head back over to Annalyn and Tayla. "What's going on and where is Venedict?" Asked Tayla. "Justus here made him leave." Said Lord Darkus. "WHAT?" Asked Annalyn. "We needed him Justus even though he's annoying." Said Tayla. "Yeah that's what everybody's telling me!" Exclaimed Justus. "We can't stop what already hap***d, we must go to the world of Aquos to see if anyone is there to help." Said Subterrian.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brawlers United Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawlers United   Brawlers United Empty

Back to top Go down

Brawlers United
Page 1 of 1