New Vestroia - The Bakugan Battle!
Welcome, Log In and Have Fun ^^
Welcome, Log In and Have Fun ^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Day In the city

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai
Normal Bakugan Brawler
Normal Bakugan Brawler
Makai Kasai

Day In the city Empty
PostSubject: Day In the city   Day In the city EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 7:26 pm

A tall 7'5 foot male with long black hair spiked stood in the midst of the city. His hands by his sides a belt around his waist. Attached to the belt was his bakugan container and his holder. A bored expression was on the males features as he walked through the city. His long black cloak fluttering in the wind as he made his way to the park. His cold red eyes surveyed the scenary as he moved through the city. He disliked all the noise that was going on around him.

He walked into the peaceful nature of the park and walked over to a quiet area of the palk. The tall male slowly sat beneath it tipping his hat hiding all his features by his eyes. They were blood red with black snake like slits inside giving them a demonic appearance. He sat their shutting his eyes slowly as he drifted off to sleep. He was contemplating whether he should just get some sleep or find someone to brawl.
Back to top Go down
Shun
Site Admin
Site Admin
Shun

Bakugan
Bakugan Field: 3
Chance's Left: Five Chance’s Left

Day In the city Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day In the city   Day In the city EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:10 pm

A young boy was walking or rather wandering around in the park. He was wearing his black non-sleeve shit, over it was a green vest. He was also wearing his black pants with green lining on the side alone with his Bakugan, Ingram on his shoulder. He spotted the male as he approached him.

"Hello."
Back to top Go down
https://gundam.rpg-board.net
Makai Kasai
Normal Bakugan Brawler
Normal Bakugan Brawler
Makai Kasai

Day In the city Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day In the city   Day In the city EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 4:40 am

Makai heard someone speaking to him. He was contimplating whether he should turn around and speak to him He shut his eyes thinking about whether to say anything. Slowly turning the 7'5 foot male stared down at the young boy that had walked over to him. Makai stared at him with his crimson eyes. A yellow bakugan rolling up his arm and onto his shoulder unfolding in the appearance of a long dragon with spikes along its back. Makai spoke in a cold voice, 'Can i help you?"
Back to top Go down
Shun
Site Admin
Site Admin
Shun

Bakugan

Day In the city Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day In the city   Day In the city EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 10:41 pm

He smiled, shifting his eyes to the tree as he yawned. The young male looked around, guessing why the taller male was so rude to him, sensing a dark feeling.

"What are you doing here...by my sacred tree?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Normal Bakugan Brawler
Normal Bakugan Brawler
Makai Kasai

Day In the city Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day In the city   Day In the city EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 10:53 pm

Makai stared at the kid then stared at the tree. He scowled at the kid he was getting on his nerves. The crimson eyed male glanced down at the young boy and tsked at him. Ignoring him makai tipped his hat to block out the sun and the kid. He shut his eyes ignoring him as he seemingly fell asleep, "Get lost kid your annoying me."
Back to top Go down
Thanny
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Thanny

Bakugan
Bakugan Field: 41

Day In the city Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day In the city   Day In the city EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 7:03 pm

Thanny close by hearing everything that was going on. Then she tred to ignore the voices but couldn't help it. A green like Bakugan rolled toward them.

She said "Excuse me! What is going on here?"

Then the owner, Thanny, of the Bakugan appeared from behind the tree looking at Makai. Then she looked at her Bakugan. She said " Could you please be nice Hades. I don't like anyone being mean. That includes you sir. Now Lunako, I told you to stay with me at all times." Hades said "Oh please. He is trespassing." Then another green Bakugan rolled up near the yellow Bakugan.
The other green Bakugan said" Hades.*opens up* Knock it off. All of you. That includes you little boy." Glaring at Makai. She then said" Why don't you get lost?"
Back to top Go down
Dan0
King/Queen Of Bakugan
King/Queen Of Bakugan
Dan0

Bakugan

Day In the city Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day In the city   Day In the city EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 6:08 am

A boy up in a tree quietly watched them and was wondering. He thought he knew Makai and then he remembered he had battled Makai before and he lost.
In thought "I will battle him again so I can prove to him I'm not a weakling but for now I'll lay low in this tree."
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokemonindigo.com
Shun
Site Admin
Site Admin
Shun

Bakugan

Day In the city Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day In the city   Day In the city EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 2:47 pm

He raised a brow.

"And what if I don't?"
Back to top Go down
Dan0
King/Queen Of Bakugan
King/Queen Of Bakugan
Dan0

Bakugan

Day In the city Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day In the city   Day In the city EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 3:57 pm

In thought" That Makai behaves he so awesome.
I'm going to show him once he's finished."
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokemonindigo.com
Shun
Site Admin
Site Admin
Shun

Bakugan

Day In the city Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day In the city   Day In the city EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 3:35 pm

"Well?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Day In the city Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day In the city   Day In the city Empty

Back to top Go down

Day In the city
Page 1 of 1