New Vestroia - The Bakugan Battle!
Welcome, Log In and Have Fun ^^
Welcome, Log In and Have Fun ^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unique Hits and Updates

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shun
Site Admin
Site Admin
Shun

Bakugan
Bakugan Field: 3
Chance's Left: Five Chance’s Left

Unique Hits and Updates Empty
PostSubject: Unique Hits and Updates   Unique Hits and Updates EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 7:32 pm

Sorry for being absent on New Vestroia, I'm so streesed out with college and at home and other problems in life. Anyways, here are some new and updates that I think you might enjoy and know of.

Anime Update

Well, thanks to Samurai, we've been updated on alot of Bakugan episodes and lately and I'm proud of him for dedicating his time to uploading them here. If you want to watch them, feel free to go to the "Episodes" forum and take a look.

Coming Soon

I'm starting something new and involves the members on the site. I'll be making Bakugan stories, with new characters and new storylines and I need members who can write them for me.

Thanks for reading. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://gundam.rpg-board.net
GDog
Ultimate User
Ultimate User
GDog

Bakugan
Bakugan Field:
Chance's Left: My first bakugan

Unique Hits and Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unique Hits and Updates   Unique Hits and Updates EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 8:10 pm

I can write some stories,just tell me what it has to be about,the character's personality,the settings,all that stuff,and I might have it finshed in about 2 weeks(If I don't get a bunch of homework).
Back to top Go down

Unique Hits and Updates
Page 1 of 1