New Vestroia - The Bakugan Battle!
Welcome, Log In and Have Fun ^^
Welcome, Log In and Have Fun ^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kakashi Hatake Sharingan Style (Rikimaru/NeoDraco's Challenge)

Go down 
2 posters

Did You Like The Drawing(s) of Kakashi with Sharingan?
1 star.It was Ok.
Kakashi Hatake Sharingan Style (Rikimaru/NeoDraco's Challenge) I_vote_lcap17%Kakashi Hatake Sharingan Style (Rikimaru/NeoDraco's Challenge) I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
2 stars.It was Good
Kakashi Hatake Sharingan Style (Rikimaru/NeoDraco's Challenge) I_vote_lcap17%Kakashi Hatake Sharingan Style (Rikimaru/NeoDraco's Challenge) I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
3 stars.It was Great.
Kakashi Hatake Sharingan Style (Rikimaru/NeoDraco's Challenge) I_vote_lcap0%Kakashi Hatake Sharingan Style (Rikimaru/NeoDraco's Challenge) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
4 stars.It was Really Good.
Kakashi Hatake Sharingan Style (Rikimaru/NeoDraco's Challenge) I_vote_lcap33%Kakashi Hatake Sharingan Style (Rikimaru/NeoDraco's Challenge) I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
5 stars.Very Impressive
Kakashi Hatake Sharingan Style (Rikimaru/NeoDraco's Challenge) I_vote_lcap33%Kakashi Hatake Sharingan Style (Rikimaru/NeoDraco's Challenge) I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
PyrusSamurai25
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
PyrusSamurai25

Bakugan
Bakugan Field: 3
Chance's Left: Five Chance’s Left

Kakashi Hatake Sharingan Style (Rikimaru/NeoDraco's Challenge) Empty
PostSubject: Kakashi Hatake Sharingan Style (Rikimaru/NeoDraco's Challenge)   Kakashi Hatake Sharingan Style (Rikimaru/NeoDraco's Challenge) EmptyMon May 04, 2009 12:15 am

Ok here is a drawing of Kakashi with Sharngan I made for NeoDraco after he gavyonee please dont forget to rate this draw with the poll,Thank You.Smile
Kakashi Hatake Sharingan Style (Rikimaru/NeoDraco's Challenge) Kakash10 Made By:PyrusSamurai25

(Sorry it took so long to post NeoDraco but after my scanner stopped working i couldnt find it,but i found it yesterday yo.)

(Note:Also I'll be posting another drawig of Kakashi with Sharinganter here later today this one will show you his face close up so you can see his Sharingan better and it will be in this same topic.Again Thank You for reading this Note.)

Ok heres the other Drawing of Kakashi with Sharingan yo.:
Kakashi Hatake Sharingan Style (Rikimaru/NeoDraco's Challenge) Sharin10 Made By:PyrusSamurai25

(2nd Note:The Drawing above is a close up of Kakashi Hatake's Sharingan that I had drawn for NeoDraco/Rikimaru's Challenge so even though it doesnt look all that good i made so everyone can know how theSharingan I put for the first drawing looks,Third Time Thank You for Reading Yo.Smile Smile )
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamespot.com/
Denki
Constant User
Constant User
Denki

Bakugan
Bakugan Field: 41

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi Hatake Sharingan Style (Rikimaru/NeoDraco's Challenge)   Kakashi Hatake Sharingan Style (Rikimaru/NeoDraco's Challenge) EmptyFri May 15, 2009 2:29 pm

Very gooddrawing.
Back to top Go down
http://doomdimension.com/newvestroia
PyrusSamurai25
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
PyrusSamurai25

Bakugan
Bakugan Field: 3

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi Hatake Sharingan Style (Rikimaru/NeoDraco's Challenge)   Kakashi Hatake Sharingan Style (Rikimaru/NeoDraco's Challenge) EmptySat May 16, 2009 3:49 pm

Thanks Yo.Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamespot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi Hatake Sharingan Style (Rikimaru/NeoDraco's Challenge)   Kakashi Hatake Sharingan Style (Rikimaru/NeoDraco's Challenge) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kakashi Hatake Sharingan Style (Rikimaru/NeoDraco's Challenge)
Page 1 of 1